This 55lb thrust trolling motor is designed to be used on pontoon and deck boats. Featuring a durable mount that can be bolted to nearly any sturdy, flat surface, a tilting and extendable tiller the user can easily control the boat from inside the deck fencing. This motor includes a 10 point LED battery meter to monitor the remaining battery life, 5 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds, and an efficient 3 blade propeller (10" diameter) for all day power.
Pontoon Trolling Motor Comes With:
- 55lb Thrust Trolling Motor
- 55 Inch Long Fiberglass Shaft
- 66" Battery Cable Leads w/ ring connectors
- Deck Mount Bracket for extreme durability (Pontoon Trolling Motor Mount)
- 50 Amp Circuit Breaker
Other Accessories Needed for Operation:
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and charger. Amp hours determine the runtime of the motor and Newport Vessels recommends at least 50 amp hours for all of our motors.
Needed for Installation:
- 9/32" drill bit
- Crescent Wrench
Newport Vessels recommends a 50 amp manual reset circuit breaker in the outboard motor leads within 1.8m (72 inches) of the battery for this motor, on the positive line. This circuit breaker is included with your motor, and can be found in the propeller box. During the usage of the motor, when the propeller is blocked by the weeds, or fishing line, the circuit breaker will cut off the power automatically to prevent the damage of any critical electrical parts.
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.