With an adjustable 40 inch fiberglass composite shaft, the L Series saltwater trolling motor is built to fit all Newport Vessels inflatable boats as well as almost all other transom mount vessels such as sailboats, dinghies, pontoon boats & jon boats, and most personal watercraft. The motor's 8 speeds (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse) provides complete control for a smooth ride in any water condition. The 62lb thrust trolling motor comes with a 3 blade propeller (10 inch diameter) for optimal performance and runs on any 12-volt Deep Cycle or Marine battery (not included).
The ideal balance between power and portability. This incredibly powerful and durable 12v electric trolling motor weighs only 23lbs, making it the best combination of power and portability available on the market. Built to withstand anything you throw at it, this trolling motor is designed to withstand both freshwater and saltwater applications.
L Series 62lb Thrust 12v Trolling Motor Comes With:
- 62lb Thrust 12 Volt Trolling Motor
- 3-Blade Propeller Kit
- 60 Amp Circuit Breaker
Other Accessories Needed for Operation:
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and Charger with at least 50 Amp Hour Rating on the battery. Amp Hours will determine motor runtime.
Newport Vessels recommends a 60 amp manual reset circuit breaker in the outboard motor leads within 1.8m (72 inches) of the battery for this motor, on the positive line. This circuit breaker is included with your motor, and can be found in the propeller box. During the usage of the motor, when the propeller is blocked by the weeds, or fishing line, the circuit breaker will cut off the power automatically to prevent the damage of any critical electrical parts.
Compare the 62lb Thrust L Series Motor To The Other Newport Vessels Trolling Motors:
View the full Newport Vessels trolling motor model comparison chart below.
L Series 62lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor Technical Specifications:
The full technical specifications for the 62lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor are below.
How do Newport Vessels electric saltwater trolling motors stack up against the competition?
Newport Vessels L-Series 62lb thrust electric trolling motor is a pretty unique for because of the pound thrust it is able to offer while only using a 12-volt battery. Minn Kota’s Traxxis 70 and Motorguides’s Varimax 75 are the most comparable to our 62lb thrust electric trolling motor. Yet these two competitors motor’s need 24-volts to operate the motor. An extra battery is added cost and weight that are very important for anyone. Another key factor about Newport Vessels 62lb trolling motor is that it can be use in both freshwater and saltwater while the Minn Kota motor can only be used in saltwater and the Motorguide motor can only be used in freshwater. All of these key aspects make Newport Vessels the right brand while at the lowest price on the market.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.