Newport Vessels is confident in the quality and craftsmanship of each boat, trolling motor, sup, and accessory produced. We stand behind all of our products and offer all www.newportvessels.com customers the ability to return all new & unused products within 14 days of the products delivery for a refund (less a 15% re-stocking fee).
If you decide to return your boat, sup, or accessory for any reason please follow the below instructions:
- Email email@example.com to request a return authorization Number (RMA#). The RMA# must be clearly printed on the outside of each box or printed on the shipping label.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses.
- Purchase insurance from the shipping carrier for all merchandise being returned. Newport Vessels is not responsible for loss or damaged items during return transit.
- Customer is responsible for coordinating and paying for return shipment. FedEx is the recommended carrier for best, cheapest, and most reliable services. We do not recommend using, UPS or USPS, because in our experience these shipping providers are extremely unreliable for large (boat, sup, and motor sized) packages.
- Be sure to write your tracking number down, and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org once the item ships.
- If any products are returned; used, dirty, or in any condition other than it's original brand new condition, the return will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued.
All orders placed on www.newportvessels.com (for products that are in-stock) before 2 PM PST will ship out that same day. Upon shipment, the customer will be emailed a shipping confirmation which will include the shipments tracking number. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to monitor the status of the order and to be sure the "ship to" address provided, is accurate and able to receive the shipment safely.
- It is the responsibility of Newport Vessels to tender the package properly to the shipping courier, with the shipping address information provided by the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the shipping courier to deliver the product to the address provided.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to receive the shipment from the shipping courier. If the package is left at the customer's door, the customer takes possession and responsibility for the product, once it is delivered.
We do ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. However, these orders can not be placed through the site. Please call us directly at (866) 721-0002 for rates to your specific location.