Santa Cruz Inflatable Boat 10ft
Durable & Versatile
Durable & Versatile
The Santa Cruz makes a great 2 person fishing boat, 3 person runabout, or 5 person ship to shore tender boat. The dropstitch air floor allows the boat to easily be rolled up for storage or transport in car trunks, RV storage lockers, or sailboat lockers. Add up to a 10hp outboard to this dinghy for the best performance. It features an inflatable keel, dropstitch air floor, a 180° splash guard & grab rope, rub strakes, grab handles, Bimini attachment D-Rings, towing D-rings, and wear patches underneath the tubes.
The small and portable 10ft inflatable sport boat can be inflated and deflated in less than 5 minutes. The Santa Cruz inflatable dinghy boat is perfect to use as a versatile tender boat, fishing boat, or small runabout boat. The Santa Cruz has extra-large tubes (18 inches) which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. If you're looking for speed and performance, the ideal motor pairing is a 15" short shaft 10 hp outboard. You can reach speeds of 15-20 mph with this setup. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Newport Vessels inflatables are constructed with triple-layered 1,100 denier PVC. What's this mean? It means we use the same materials used in recreational white water rafts. In fact, we use an extra layer of polyester in our boats to give the material more flexibility for when folding up and storing away. Since our boats are made with the same materials, same construction methods, and techniques, our boats are just as durable as white water rafts. Our boats are made to be dragged up on shore, run into docks, and to keep up with the wear and tear of marine environments. However common sense must prevail, always avoid sharp rocks, coral, branches, and other abrasive obstacles which can tear the PVC fabric. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. This boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even electric trolling motors.WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A NEWPORT VESSELS INFLATABLE DINGHY BOAT?
The 10ft Santa Cruz inflatable boat is the perfect small size dinghy. Its size makes it the perfect boat to be used as a tender or to cruise around a bay or lake. It handles great because of the 18-inch tubes that give it a stable and smooth ride at high speeds. The high-pressure drop stitch air mat floor when inflated to the proper PSI becomes very rigid and firm. The air floor also provides a softer footing which is easy on the back. The 10ft Santa Cruz is easy to inflate and deflate because of the air floor compared to the wood floor models. It also is easy to store when not in use because the air floor can simply be deflated and wrapped up like the boat itself.
Apart from the performance of the 10ft Santa Cruz model inflatable boat the materials and construction used to create this boat are even more remarkable. At Newport Vessels, we only use the highest quality imported PVC which makes for longer-lasting and durable boats. Many other PVC boats use Chinese PVC while the Seascape and all other Newport Vessels inflatables use Korean PVC material. The Korean PVC has UV protectants and flex additives that other cheaper-made PVC does not have. To go along with our materials, our dinghies also use imported German adhesives that are specially made to avoid delamination, chemical corrosion damage, and adhesion breakdowns. Our inflatable boats only use the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives from top-notch suppliers to ensure we have great performance and long-lasting boats.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
18" Diameter Tubes
Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
High-Pressure Air Floor (drop stitch fabric)
High-Pressure Drop stitch Air Floor
2 Piece Oars and Attachments
Aluminum Bench Seat
Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
Material PVC Korean
Seam Construction: Hot Air Welded
Color: White & Blue
Number of Air Chambers: 3 + Keel
Overall Length: 10'
Inflatable Keel: Yes
Inside Width: 24"
Transom Construction: PVC Covered Marine Plywood
Inside Length: 86"
Floor Material: Dropstitch Air Floor
Tube Diameter: 18"
Fabric Thickness: 1100D
Load Capacity: 1124 lbs
Tube Pressure: 3.6 PSI
Max Engine Weight: 90 lbs
Carrying Bag: Yes
Max Horsepower: 10 HP
Two Oars: Yes
Outboard Shaft Length: Short (15"-17")
Repair Kit: Yes
Foot Pump: Yes
Weight: 99 lbs
Bimini Top Attachment D-Ring
Self Bailing Drain Plug
Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
Hot Air Welding Construction
How do I assemble my inflatable boat?
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the detailed Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat and Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat for the best most clear step by step directions. You can also view the brief assembly instruction video below of how to assemble your inflatable boat.
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the above video and the below steps to aid in the assembly and installation of the aluminum framed wooden floor boards. This part of the process will take about 5 minutes by using the following steps.
STEP A: Properly place Newport Vessels inflatable boat floor boards inside the boat in the correct order and attach the inflatable boat floor boards at the joint locations. Watch video above for proper technique & floorboard alignment instructions.
STEP B: Conjoin each individual floor together by inserting each floor boat (in the correct order) into the appropriate bracket. Once again, watch the above video for proper technique & inflatable boat floor board alignment instructions.
STEP C: Now that the inflatable boat floor board panels are properly and even placed within the boat (and the joints are properly connected) grab all the stringers and prepare for the aluminum stringer insertion. The longer side of the stinger is to be placed against the floor of the inflatable boat (leaving the more narrow/thin portion of the stringer facing upward. The motion to set the stingers in place is a rolling motion (not a sliding motion). The stingers are designed to roll into place and to secure snugly and not move. Watch video above for proper Newport Vessels inflatable boat stringer installation.
STEP D: Repeat the above steps for each individual aluminum stringer so that each joint of the wood panel floors are properly secured in place. The aluminum framed wood panel flooring provides an extremely rigid and secure flooring system for your boat. Wood flooring is recommended for multi passenger uses, dogs, standing, fishing, and all versatile inflatable boating applications. Watch the video above for proper technique & floor board alignment instructions.
All Newport inflatable boats ship with Free Ground Shipping for a limited time!
Orders outside of the contiguous United States, (Mexico and Canada) will be charged exact shipping costs
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Boats purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Boats purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Used our new boat for first time at Wallowa Lake. It worked great in the lake. Most of all loved the inflatable floor . Makes it lighter and easy to move.
Great Customer Service
I was really blown away by the quick responses and eagerness to help.
Works as planned. Easy to set up. Portable so I put it in the bed of the truck. Easy to load and unload. I would like to have the transom wheels.
Great company to do business with.
Santa Cruz Inflatable
I am very pleased with the purchase of my Santa Cruz inflatable. Although I have only had it for a short time, the quality seems to be on the high end of the scale. One criticism I do have is that they do not include two seats on the original package and one must purchase the second one. For us in Canada this becomes very expensive because of the shipping costs. Too bad they do not offer the second seat on Amazon.ca as they did the boat. Customer service (Sierra) was great. She helped me with the purchase of the seat and a pump and gave me a very nice discount on the pump to help offset the shipping costs to Canada. Thank you again Sierra.