- Owners Manual
This premium bag has been developed with a bow specific shape to maximize the use of space in your inflatable tender or rubber dinghy; letting you organize your gear, and keep belongings out of sun, rain and splash. Never leave a messy boat again when you use one of these bow storage bags, keep your life vests, anchor, or other equipment organized, and ready for the next adventure.
The bags durable polyester canvas exterior fabric, with PVC coated interior keeps your gear safe, and minimizes exposure to harsh salt water spray. The clear valuable pocket provides dry storage for electronics and valuables such as wallets and phones, while allowing you quick access. Waterproof SBS zippers keep contents secure and dry. Never worry about spilling drinks again with two mesh bottle holders. Secure straps lash the bag to your hull in seconds with quick-connect carabineers.
- Polyester canvas with PVC internal coating
- SBS waterproof zippers
- Stainless steel D-rings
- Adjustable straps with quick-connect carabiners
- Clear valuables pocket for phones, wallets, keys, maps
- Quick access pocket with drain rivet
- 2x mesh waterbottle pockets
- Mesh quick-access flap with hook & loop closure
- Fully installed width: 25 inches
- Fully installed length: 22 inches
- Fully installed Height: 14 inches
- Fits boat models: Fits most inflatable boat models.
- Fits all Newport Vessels models: Catalina, Baja, Newport, Del Mar, Dana, Seascape, Santa Cruz, & Carmel
Newport Branded Accessory Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Newport Branded Accessory (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If your product arrives in a badly damaged box, please notify Newport Vessels immediately. If the box has been opened during shipment, simply refuse delivery of the product by the delivery driver and it will be returned back to our warehouse so we can ship you a replacement.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Products purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
I had to call customer service and was helped really fast. I also ordered an accessory and a couple of days later it was delivered to my door. I love Newport Vessels!
Del Mar inflatable
Over all satisfied the customer service team was concerned as I was when the box it came in was damaged they noted it and when I had the chance to open it all was good thank to the way it was pack the quality of this boat is very decent haven’t splash it yet I will write a review on it when I take the sea trial the only thing it could use is two handles in between the two Partons on the partons back by the transom for carrying on its side why someone carrying from the front
Convenient storage and fits well
If you want top qualify product, stop looking further. Great storage space, tough material and nicely finished bag. The service is excellent, as usual. Thank you Newport Vessels!
Great item easy to install holds life jackets ,water bottles , phones and registration all organized.