Tired of having to choose between holding a baitcaster, spinning reel, offshore reel, or fly reel? We are too, that's why we carry the Railblaza Rod Holder II & StarPort combo, the rod holder that doesn't make you compromise. The Railblaza Rod Holder II can hold any top of rod and reel with a few quick and simple adjustments. It's rotating collar helps reduce strike-theft, and a rear gimble lock minimizes rod rotation for compatible rods. This rod holder is fully adjustable 360 degrees around and over 90 degrees vertically. Like all Railblaza accessories, this the Rod Holder II fits all Railblaza bases, so you can move it between mounts, or even different boats. The StarPort base is included in this complete kit, as well as all stainless steel hardware and installation instructions.
The Railblaza Rod Holder II & StarPort is available in black or white. Please choose from the drop down menu accordingly.
- Rod Holder II is compatible with baitcasting, spinning, offshore, and fly reels
- Rotating collar helps prevent “strike theft”
- Possible rotation of 360 degrees
- 90-degree vertical rotation
- Available in black or white
- StarPort base included
If you are trolling offshore, do not use any extenders under your RodHolder II. Your RodHolder II should be directly mounted to your base of choice.
Railblaza Five Year Limited Warranty (Exclusions Apply)
RAILBLAZA will repair or replace faulty RAILBLAZA product at its sole discretion, no cover is given for any other loss resulting from the use of any RAILBLAZA product even when used in accordance with published instructions or video guides.
The warranty does not cover product alterations, abuse, incorrect use or any use outside that stated in the published instructions or video guides. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, and covers defective materials and workmanship only.
The warranty period on RAILBLAZA products are on a product by product basis and starts at the time of the Product's original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period. The warranty period is 5 years unless stated below;
- Navigation lights – 2 years
- Flexible parts – e.g. SandTrakz Wheels, rubber retaining straps – 2 years
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original first end-user of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user.
To claim a warranty the customer must produce proof of purchase being invoice or similar document. The customer must also present the defective product for evaluation by RAILBLAZA, any costs associated with the return of the product are to be borne by the customer, in most cases digital photo’s or video is enough to make the assessment on.
RAILBLAZA reserves the right to decide how the assessment is made, and to hold warranty until the defective product has been assessed. In normal obvious defective product situations, the retailer may give replacement on the spot then make the claim on RAILBLAZA, this will be at the retailer’s discretion.
Please, in the first instance, contact the retailer you purchased the product from, RAILBLAZA Ltd will assist with warranty claims if the customer cannot resolve the issue with the retailer, or if a technical opinion on validity of the warranty claim is required.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF