Best Inflatable Boat Seat Pad and Bag on the market!
The Inflatable Boat Underseat Bag from Newport Vessels is a great accessory for any rubber dinghy! We are excited to offer the best underseat bag for inflatable boats on the market, featuring premium canvas fabric, sturdy SBS zippers, and a comfortable foam seat pad.
The premium canvas and foam pad is comfortable when sitting, while storage compartments keeps the boat organized, and passengers safe with easy to access life vest storage. Featuring a life vest compartment, soda can holders, and a water-resistant valuable pocket with waterproof zipper, this is the best underseat bag available today, and is the perfect upgrade for your next trip on the water.
Made from durable polyester canvas with a internal PVC coating, the life vest storage compartment features integrated drain rivets and mesh vent, to keep safety gear dry and free from mildew. The padded carrying strap lets you easily transport gear to and from the dock. Organization pockets keep small items from getting lost in the boat while cruising across the water. A water resistant valuables pocket with SBS waterproof zipper keeps phones and wallets safe from spray and weather. Two mesh soda can pockets ensure you won't be scrubbing beer or soda off sticky floor boards after your next trip!
Inflatable Boat Underseat Bag Features:
- Comfortable foam seat pad
- Constructed with durable polyester canvas fabric
- Life vest storage with drain rivets & air vent
- Electronics compartment with waterproof SBS zipper
- Small mesh compartment with SBS zipper closure
- 2x mesh water bottle holders
- Padded carrying strap
- Stainless steel D-rings w/ aluminum carabiners
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Fully installed length: 35 inches
- Fully installed Height: 14 inches
- Fits seat width: 9-11 inches
- Fits seat length: 26-38 inches
- Fits boat models: Fits most inflatable boat models.
- Fits ALL Newport Vessels model boats
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Inflatable boats sold as "Clearance" items are not covered by this warranty and will not be covered in the case of workmanship or defects. Clearance boats are sold As Is.