The Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Power Station is a perfect solution for protecting your battery while providing quick and clean access to hook up your trolling motor's power cables to the smart box's terminals. The Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Power Station is also a fully functioning power and charging station. With a USB and a 12V DC Power Outlet, you can easily charge your most important devices while out on the water. The outer shell's power interface provides a visual LED Battery Meter displaying your motor's battery state. Also provided is a test button and two waterproof circuit breakers for both the 60 AMP trolling motor terminals and the 10 AMP boat accessory power ports. The Smart Battery Box Power Station also has built-in rubberized foot inserts, so your battery box will stay put. The Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Power Station is the ultimate accessory for all trolling motors, inflatable boats, and small boats.
The Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Comes With:
- Built-in LED Battery Meter
- Measure battery charge level with the push of a button.
- External Battery Ports
- Safely and easily connect your trolling motor or accessory to the battery ports without opening the box.
- Dual Integrated Circuit Breakers
- Integrated with 10 AMP and 60 AMP circuit breakers to protect your trolling motor and other accessories from electrical damage
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Non-slip feet inserts enable your batter box to stay in its place.
- Direct USB Charger and Accessory Port
- Provides one 5V 0.5Amp USB charger and one 12V accessory port for convenient connection of various DC accessories
- Room Enough for the Most Common Batteries
- Interior space fits the most common batteries Group 24 and 27. Interior dimensions are 13-3/8"Long x 7-3/8"Wide x 8-3/4"Tall.
Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Meter Operation
For user convenience, the Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box is designed to measure the most accurate battery charge level of any user-supplied 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery when connected to a running motor. Despite the directions written on the battery box meter, the 12V battery hooked up inside the box needs to be under load by being connected to a running motor via the external box terminals for the meter to read the most accurate battery charge level of the battery. Click this link to view the official battery meter and usb charging instructions - CLICK HERE.
To measure battery charge level while connected to a running motor:
1. Press and hold the test button. The number of blue LEDs that are lit relative to the total number of LEDs will indicate the charge level of the battery.
2. After you release the button, the last LED will blink for several seconds to confirm that the USB port is functioning correctly. If the USB port isn't working properly, the last LED will not blink.
Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box USB Port Operation
To use the USB Port, plug in the USB device into the port. Then press the test button to wake up the system. When the USB port is connected to a mobile device and charging it, the last LED will keep flashing for the duration of the connection.
Get out there, and stay connected, with the Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Power Station.