Carmel Inflatable Boat 7ft 7in
Carmel Inflatable Boat 7ft 7in
50% OFF! Boat Accessory Bundle Kit
Underseat Bag for Inflatable Boats
12V Smart Battery Box
Bow Bag for Inflatable Boats
Boat Cover for Inflatable Boats
Electric Pump for Inflatable Boats
NV Series - Electric Trolling Motor
Small but mighty
Meet the Carmel. It makes an excellent 2 person ship to shore inflatable tender boat. Though it is small in size at 7’7”, it comes standard with features not found on other small inflatable tenders. Designed with an inflatable keel for better steering control, and 14.5” diameter tubes for reduced splash, as well as increased buoyancy, stability, and comfort. The Carmel features all the same convenience features as the rest of the Newport dinghy lineup with an inflatable keel, dropstitch air floor, a 180° splash guard & grab rope, rub strakes, grab handles, Bimini attachment D-Rings, towing D-rings, and wear patches underneath the tubes.
This compact and lightweight two-person inflatable dinghy is lightning fast to inflate and deflate, and easily fits in small storage lockers. The Carmel features a high-pressure air floor, 14.5 inch diameter tubes, a bench seat, oars, an inflatable keel, and a transom ready for a 15" short shaft 4hp kicker or electric trolling motor. This inflatable tender will keep you safe and dry. Whether you are looking for a small inflatable tender for your live-aboard, or want a safe and stable fishing boat that fits in the trunk of your car, the Carmel will never leave you disappointed!
Just because something is small, doesn't mean it should be made cheaply! We selected the highest grade PVC fabric, using the latest in heat welded seam construction techniques to assemble the most durable hull on the market. Our accessories are attached with German-made adhesives to fully outfit the newest addition to our premium line of inflatable boats.
NEWPORT VESSELS CARMEL DIMENSIONS (IN MM):
1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
14.5" Diameter Tubes
Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
High-Pressure Air Floor (drop stitch fabric)
High-Pressure Drop stitch Air Floor
2 Piece Oars and Attachments
Aluminum Bench Seat
Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
Material Korean PVC
Number of Air Chambers: 3 + Keel
Color: White & Bule
Inflatable Keel: Yes
Overall Length: 7'7"
Transom Construction: PVC Covered Marine Plywood
Inside Width: 23"
Floor Material: PVC Drop stitch Air Floor
Inside Length: 57"
Fabric Thickness: 1100D
Tube Diameter: 14.5"
Tube Pressure: 3.6 PSI
Load Capacity: 850 lbs
Carrying Bag: Yes
Max Engine Weight: 40 lbs
Two Oars: Yes
Max HP: 4 HP
Repair Kit: Yes
Outboard Shaft Length: Short (15"-17")
Foot Pump: Yes
Weight: 70 lbs
Bimini Top Attachment D-Ring
Self Bailing Drain Plug
Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
Hot Air Welding Construction
How do I assemble my inflatable boat?
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the detailed Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat and Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat for the best most clear step by step directions. You can also view the brief assembly instruction video below of how to assemble your inflatable boat.
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the above video and the below steps to aid in the assembly and installation of the aluminum framed wooden floor boards. This part of the process will take about 5 minutes by using the following steps.
STEP A: Properly place Newport Vessels inflatable boat floor boards inside the boat in the correct order and attach the inflatable boat floor boards at the joint locations. Watch video above for proper technique & floorboard alignment instructions.
STEP B: Conjoin each individual floor together by inserting each floor boat (in the correct order) into the appropriate bracket. Once again, watch the above video for proper technique & inflatable boat floor board alignment instructions.
STEP C: Now that the inflatable boat floor board panels are properly and even placed within the boat (and the joints are properly connected) grab all the stringers and prepare for the aluminum stringer insertion. The longer side of the stinger is to be placed against the floor of the inflatable boat (leaving the more narrow/thin portion of the stringer facing upward. The motion to set the stingers in place is a rolling motion (not a sliding motion). The stingers are designed to roll into place and to secure snugly and not move. Watch video above for proper Newport Vessels inflatable boat stringer installation.
STEP D: Repeat the above steps for each individual aluminum stringer so that each joint of the wood panel floors are properly secured in place. The aluminum framed wood panel flooring provides an extremely rigid and secure flooring system for your boat. Wood flooring is recommended for multi passenger uses, dogs, standing, fishing, and all versatile inflatable boating applications. Watch the video above for proper technique & floor board alignment instructions.
All Newport inflatable boats ship with Free Ground Shipping for a limited time!
Orders outside of the contiguous United States, (Mexico and Canada) will be charged exact shipping costs
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Boats purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Boats purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Ok so far
Ok so far, shipped to east coast on time
Hi James, Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Carmel and that it arrived to you on time. Best, NV Support
Won t be used until Spring, but was inflated and left inflated for 4 days to determine for leaks. All was found as described. Well made product.
Hi William, Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the Carmel and we hope you enjoy your time on the water. If you have any additional questions, please reach us at +1 (866) 721-0002. Best, NV Support
Great customer service
Great customer service
Good small boat. Very comfortable for one angler. I'm using with 46lb Trolling Motor and 75Ah battery. Easy manageable by one person. My recommendation for solo-fishermans. P.S. Customer support is superb! Extremely friendly and helpful.
We love our new 7 ft. 7 in Inflatable Boat. We wanted to downsize from our previous dinghy to something lighter and more manageable and the Carmel model is just perfect for us and our 4 small dogs when we are cruising the San Diego Harbor Island marinas. We all find a comfortable spot and then we’re set to enjoy the sun and the cool breezes.