*NOTE: ITEMS ARE DROP SHIPPED WITH VARIED SHIPPING TIMELINES. SALES AND DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM. CANCELATION OF EPROPULSION ORDERS MAY INCUR A RESTOCKING FEE.*
FLOATING BATTERY DESIGN
Spirit battery can float, so you’re worry free from a permanent and expensive battery loss when your on the water
Weighing in at just 8.7 kg
The Spirit battery is also IP67 sealed
Design to operate in a salt water environment
24 Li-Po battery cells and the advanced BMS (battery management system) design to give you many enjoyable hours of run time.
Battery capacity: 1276 Wh
Rated voltage: 45.6 V
Rated current: 25 A
Max discharging current: 40 A
Battery life: 800 cycles at 80% DOD
Charging time: 8.5 hr (standard charger)
Warranty: 2 years
ePropulsion Warranty - Two Year Limited Warranty
Warranty Policy - ePropulsion warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a limited period since the date of purchase. Once a fault is discovered, the user has the right to make a warranty claim under the ePropulsion warranty policies.
Out of Warranty - Make sure the product is properly packed during delivery, the original ePropulsion package is recommended. If the product got further damaged due to improper packing during delivery, the furtherly damaged part will be deemed as out of warranty coverage.
In addition, faults or damages caused by the following reasons are also excluded from warranty scope within the covered period:
- Any improper operation contradicts the user manual.
- Accident, misuse, wishful abuse, physical damage overcharging, liquid damage or unauthorized repair.
- Dropping, improper care or storage
- You should be noted that minor faults like normal wear and tear that pose no influence on the intended function of the product are also not covered by the warranty.
- Consumables are out of warranty scope
Warranty Claim Procedures - If you find your product defective, you can make a claim to your dealer following below procedures:
- Fill in the Warranty Card correctly and completely in advance. Then make your warranty claim by sending it to your authorized ePropulsion service partner together with valid proof of purchase. Usually these documents are required when making a warranty claim: the Warranty Card, ex-factory serial number, and evidence of purchase.
- Send the defective product to your authorized ePropulsion service point after getting the confirmation. Note that the label should be kept intact. You can also deliver the product to your authorized ePropulsion dealer after getting confirmation
- The defective components or parts will be either repaired or replaced according to the diagnosis made by the ePropulsion authorized service partner.
- If your warranty claim is accepted, the equipment will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Note that any delivery cost incurred in the process is at your charge.
- After careful examination and confirmation by ePropulsion authorized dealer, the defective or faulty components will be repaired or replaced with brand new ones against the actual condition.
- In case your warranty claim be rejected, an estimated repair charge with round trip delivery cost will be sent for confirmation. ePropulsion authorized service point will conduct maintenance accordingly only after your confirmation.
If warranty expires, you can still enjoy maintenance services from authorized ePropulsion service partners with minimum maintenance charge.
*Note: Newport Vessels is NOT an authorized service partner and does not operate an ePropulsion service center. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF