Replacement propeller for Newport Vessels Electric 36lb, 40lb, & 46lb thrust trolling motor models (NV, Kayak, X, & L Series trolling motors).
2 Blade Propeller - Designed for the 36lb, 40lb, & 46lb thrust Newport Vessels electric trolling motors (All Series)
- Diameter: 8.9 inches
- Benefits: More efficiency with 2 blades resulting in longer battery life, but less thrust power. Better handling in weeds.
3 Blade Propeller - Designed for the 36lb, 40lb, & 46lb thrust Newport Vessels electric trolling motors (All Series)
- Diameter: 8.9 inches
- Benefits: Increased thrust with 3 blades resulting in higher speeds
Included in Box:
Washer, Screw Cap, Pin, and Spanner. This blade is specifically designed to fit Newport Vessels brand electric trolling motor.
*The replacement propellers are designed for Newport Vessels trolling motors, they are not tested to fit any other brand trolling motor*
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.