- Very stable with 18in tubes. I can fish while standing on the boat with another friend in the boat and we all feel very safe.
- The boat is made very well. I can see a lot of attention went into the details and construction of the boat. - Boat looks really nice.
- Great vessel for fishing, camping, runabouts, and river floating trips!
- 20-25 minute set up time (Same or less time compared to putting a kayak or canoe in my car)
- Bag is a foldover system that makes packing the boat up really easy. Simply lay the boat on the middle of the boat bag. The bag looks like a + sign when laid out. Simply fold two flaps over and tighten the straps. Then repeat.
- Unfortunately, this is a little more cleaning than my canoe as I store this inside my apartment. Of course, you will have to clean any dinghy from any company. The positive side to this is the boat will last for many years if I continue to take care of it this way.
- Fits in a 6ft long closet that is about 3.5-4ft deep. Able to place all accessories in the closet as well.
The downside (for any inflatable boat)
- It is annoying to clean after use. I store this in my house. More maintenance than a canoe.
- Great option for boaters that live in apartments, RVers, van lifers, traditional use at a marina, or as a safety boat on a larger vessel.
I would recommend it to a friend.