Underseat Bag for Inflatable Boats
Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels
Bow Bag for Inflatable Boats
Boat Cover for Inflatable Boats
Boat Bench Seat - Aluminum
Durable & Versatile
Durable & Versatile
The Newport Inflatable Dinghy Boat is designed to be used with a motor, and at 10 ft 6 in long, is incredibly stable. This dinghy is big enough to use as a dive boat or 4 person tender boat, yet small enough to use as a quick roll-up for use on the go. The Newport has extra large tubes (18 inches), which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. With a max 15" short shaft 15hp outboard motor, you can reach 15-20 mph with this set up or a 9.9hp motor that will still give you a smooth ride. This dinghy boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even an electric trolling motor. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
All of Newport Vessels inflatable boats have 18 inch high-pressure tubes that allow your ride to be smooth and steady. The Newport model dinghy boat is constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC that is one of the thickest materials out there. White water rafts used this same material so it can withstand the constant bumping, scraping, and rubbing of rocks and other elements. We actually add an extra layer of polyester that makes them virtually indestructible and can be run, dragged, or bumped against the shore, rocks, or sand. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating.WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A NEWPORT VESSELS INFLATABLE DINGHY BOAT?
The Newport 10ft 6in dinghy boat offers the perfect mix of size and portability, making it one of our most popular models. The 18 inch tubes create a stable and comfortable ride at speeds of up to 20 mph. The aluminum framed, wood flooring system makes the Newport dinghy steady while moving across the water or just floating around. Our design It does not take much effort or speed to get on a plane with this 10ft 6in boat.
Along with all the great features this dinghy boat offers, what really sets it apart are materials used to make it. We use only the highest quality materials when designing and constructing our boats. We import high quality Korean PVC, which is significantly more durable than the Chinese made PVC used on most other inflatable boats. State-of-the-art additives provide Korean PVC more protection against the sun’s UV rays than Chinese PVC, which is notorious for breaking down in a matter of months. To provide maximum durability, our boats use high quality German made adhesives, one of the strongest on the market today. Using these adhesives protects our boats from adhesion breakdowns and corrosion damage.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
18" Diameter Tubes
Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set w/ 2 Stringers
2 Piece Oars and Attachments
Aluminum Bench Seat
Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
Floor Board & Accessories Storage/Carrying Bag
DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
Tube Diameter: 18"
Fabric Thickness: 1100D
Load Capacity: 1248 lbs
Tube Pressure: 3.6 PSI
Max Engine Weight: 105 lbs
Carrying Bag: Yes
Max Engine Horsepower: 15 HP
Two Oars: Yes
Outboard Shaft Length: Short (15"-17")
Repair Kit: Yes
Foot Pump: Yes
Weight: 132 lbs
Bimini Top Attachment D-Ring
Self Bailing Drain Plug
Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
Hot Air Welding Construction
How do I assemble my inflatable boat?
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the detailed Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat and Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat for the best most clear step by step directions. You can also view the brief assembly instruction video below of how to assemble your inflatable boat.
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the above video and the below steps to aid in the assembly and installation of the aluminum framed wooden floor boards. This part of the process will take about 5 minutes by using the following steps.
STEP A: Properly place Newport Vessels inflatable boat floor boards inside the boat in the correct order and attach the inflatable boat floor boards at the joint locations. Watch video above for proper technique & floorboard alignment instructions.
STEP B: Conjoin each individual floor together by inserting each floor boat (in the correct order) into the appropriate bracket. Once again, watch the above video for proper technique & inflatable boat floor board alignment instructions.
STEP C: Now that the inflatable boat floor board panels are properly and even placed within the boat (and the joints are properly connected) grab all the stringers and prepare for the aluminum stringer insertion. The longer side of the stinger is to be placed against the floor of the inflatable boat (leaving the more narrow/thin portion of the stringer facing upward. The motion to set the stingers in place is a rolling motion (not a sliding motion). The stingers are designed to roll into place and to secure snugly and not move. Watch video above for proper Newport Vessels inflatable boat stringer installation.
STEP D: Repeat the above steps for each individual aluminum stringer so that each joint of the wood panel floors are properly secured in place. The aluminum framed wood panel flooring provides an extremely rigid and secure flooring system for your boat. Wood flooring is recommended for multi passenger uses, dogs, standing, fishing, and all versatile inflatable boating applications. Watch the video above for proper technique & floor board alignment instructions.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout for orders within the contiguous United States.
Orders outside of the contiguous United States, (Mexico and Canada) will be charged exact shipping costs
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Boats purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Boats purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Great experience, answered all my questions, very helpful.
Placed my order directly with Newport and was helped by Jameson. We got the boat in less than 5 days and everything worked great. One tip is to very very lightly lube the bottom of the stringers with olive oil with a paper towel so they install easier so the rubber allows it to slide in.
I love my dinghy. Took it out to the bay every other weekend. Boat is really stable. I bought the one for 5 people, but personally, 4 people are perfect. One minor issue: breaker was dead in the middle of the bay on the first day I took it out. I have to by pass the breaker for the rest of the day. Called support and received replacement one in couple of days. Customer service from sale and support is above and beyond my expectation. I would recommend to give Newport Vessels a chance to show their knowledges and skills.
Delivery item early, faster and safety.
The boat is perfect size for all my gear and a passenger to go fishing or just have a leisure day on the water. Steers really nice and handles wind and chop nicely. Stays really white!!