With an adjustable 36 inch fiberglass composite shaft, the 62lb NV Series is built to fit all transom mount personal watercraft including inflatables boats, jon boats, tenders, kayaks, and more. The motor's 8 speeds (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) provides complete control for a smooth ride. The 62lb thrust trolling motor comes with a 3 blade propeller (10 inch diameter) for optimal performance and runs on any 12-volt Deep Cycle battery or Marine battery (not included).
This Newport Vessels trolling motor is the ideal balance between power and portability and only weighs 23lbs, making it the most balanced electric trolling motor on the market. Built for both Freshwater and Saltwater applications, you also get a very versatile multi-purpose trolling motor.
NV Series 62lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor Comes With:
- 62lb Thrust Trolling Motor
- 3-Blade Propeller Kit
- 60 Amp Circuit Breaker
Other Accessories Needed for Operation:
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and Charger with at least 50 Amp Hour Rating on the battery. Amp Hours determines battery runtime.
Newport Vessels recommends a 60 amp manual reset circuit breaker in the outboard motor leads within 1.8m (72 inches) of the battery for this motor, on the positive line. This circuit breaker is included with your motor, and can be found in the propeller box. During the usage of the electric outboard motor, when the propeller is stuck by the weeds, small stones, fishing lines or so forth, the circuit breaker will cut off the power automatically to prevent the damage of any electrical parts.
Compare the 62lb Thrust NV Series Motor To The Other Newport Vessels Trolling Motors:
View the full Newport Vessels trolling motor model comparison chart below.
NV Series 62lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor Technical Specifications:
The full technical specifications for the 62lb Thrust Electric Motor are below.
How Does Newport Vessels electric trolling motors stack up against the competition?
Newport Vessels NV Series 62lb thrust electric trolling motor is pretty unique in the pound thrust it is able to offer while only using a 12-volt battery. Minn Kota’s Traxxis 70 and Motorguides’s Varimax 75, are the most comparable to our 62lb thrust electric trolling motor, yet these two competitor’s motors need 24-volts to operate. An extra battery is an added cost and the weight issues are very important for anyone. Another key factor about Newport Vessels 62lb trolling motor, is that it can be use in both freshwater and saltwater, while the Minn Kota motor can only be used in saltwater, and the Motorguide motor can only be used in freshwater. All of these key aspects make Newport Vessels the right brand, while offering a competitive package.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.