The Newport Vessels Mossy Oak (R) Shadow Grass Blade (R) Camouflage Electric Trolling Motor is designed for duck hunting and goose hunting.
Using an electric motor is a great way to avoid scaring away waterfowl or wildlife while motoring to a hunting location. Increase your annual take this season by accessing less hunted spots on "Electric Only" lakes or ponds which do not allow gas outboards, check out your local area for undiscovered hunting spots! A camo trolling motor also functions as a great backup motor when your outboard or beaver tail decides to quit.
This Motor Includes:
- 55lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor
- 3 Blade Propeller Kit
- 50 Amp Circuit Breaker
Other Accessories Needed for Operation:
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and charger with at least a 50 amp hour (ah) rating on the battery. Amp hours will determine the run time of the motor.
Newport Vessels highly recommends a 50 amp manual reset circuit breaker in the outboard motor leads within 1.8m (72 inches) of the battery for this motor, either on the positive or negative line. This can be found for purchase HERE. During the usage of the electric outboard motor, when the propeller is stuck by the weeds, small stones, fishing lines or so forth, the circuit breaker will cut off the power automatically to prevent the damage of the electrical parts.
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.