NV Series - Electric Trolling Motor
12V Smart Battery Box
Cable Extension Kit
3 Blade Small (36lb, 40lb, 46lb only)
3 Blade Large (55lb, 62lb, 86lb only)
2 Blade Small (36lb, 40lb, 46lb only)
2 Blade Large (55lb, 62lb, 86lb only)
Transom Lock For Trolling Motors
Transducer Mount for Trolling Motors
12V Smart Battery Charger w/ Pulse Repair Technology
LED Battery Meter
freshwater & saltwater
LED Battery Meter
freshwater & saltwater
The NV Series offers simplicity, durability, and reliability in an affordably priced package. With thrust options ranging from 36lb to 86lb, and 30 inch or 36 inch shaft lengths, the NV Series is perfect for any jon boat, flat bottom boat, dinghy, canoe, or kayak.
Simple & Effective
With the easy to read, 5 point LED power meter, you’ll never have to wonder how much charge is left in your battery. This allows you to travel farther, and fish for longer without worrying whether you’ll have to paddle back to the dock.
Extremely versatile and durable, our NV Series Electric Trolling Motor is the perfect transom-mount motor for smaller watercraft. Giving you a longer run-time without sacrificing reliability or performance, this versatile and all-purpose trolling motor is constructed with the highest quality materials to ensure years of use.
Available with adjustable 30-inch and 36-inch shaft lengths, this trolling motor is built to fit all small boats, kayaks, canoes, row boats, bass boats, jon boats, and skiffs. The versatile 8 speed control system (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) makes for a smooth ride with progressive speed adjustments. The 5 Point LED battery meter ensures you never run out of battery by giving you up immediate battery charge readings while using your motor.
All Newport Vessels branded trolling motors are designed to be used with Lead-Acid style Deep Cycle or Marine batteries (Flooded, SLA, AGM or Gel). The use of Lithium batteries is not recommended and won't be compatible with some of the features offered on our motors. For more information, please read our post Lithium Batteries With Trolling Motors?
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery (Lead-Acid) rated at least 50 amp hour (ah). Amp hours will determine the run time of the motor.
- 86lb Motor require 2 x 12V batteries connected in series.
- 12V Battery Charger.
- Click here to download NV Series Owners Manual
Thrust Power: 36lb || 46lb || 55lb || 62lb || 86lb
Water Compatibility: Saltwater & Freshwater
Horsepower Equivalent: .48hp | .64hp | .83hp | .93hp | 1.5hp
Speeds: 5 Forward, 3 Reverse
Max Amp Draw: 29A | 40A | 52A | 58A | 48A
Weight: 18lbs | 20lbs | 23lbs | 23 lbs | 25lbs
Shaft Length: 30" (36lb, 46lb, 55lb) | 36" (62lb, 86lb)
Shaft Diameter: 1.15"
Tiller/Handle: 6" Telescoping
Battery Meter: 5 Point LED
Total Height: 41" (36lb, 46lb) | 42" (55lb) | 48" (62lb , 86lb)
Voltage 12V (36lb, 46lb, 55lb, 62lb) | 24V (86lb)
Motor Diameter: 3.2" (36lb,46lb) | 3.7" (55lb, 62lb,86lb)
Lower Motor Length: 13.7" (36lb,46lb) | 15.4" (55lb,62lb,86lb)
Circuit Breaker: 40A | 50A | 50A | 60A | 50A
Compatible Battery Type: Lead-Acid
Battery Cable Length: 4'
Recommended Amp Hours: 50AH or larger
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If your product arrives in a badly damaged box, please notify Newport Vessels immediately. If the box has been opened during shipment, simply refuse delivery of the product and it will be delivered back to our warehouse so we can ship you a replacement.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Trolling motors purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Trolling motors purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
PARTS KITS FOR NV SERIES TROLLING MOTORS
To get started, select your thrust model to view available part kits:
Great price and performance
Great price high quality trolling motor beats performance of Minn Koda previously owned. Hesch
Great product Great company
Love mine. been using it all spring & summer. Works great and does what it is suppose to do. Love the LED lights on the trolling head to see status of the battery but at night the lights are blinding. Need a cover to cover the LED lights for night time fishing. I have been putting a strip of blue painters tape on to cover the lights.
Very Happy - Industry Leading Experience in my mind.
Ordered a Newport Vessel NV Electric Trolling Motor and Battery Box. Shipping was fast, well packaged and experience was seamless. Both items were of high quality. I only have got to test out a couple times since receiving but can state both worked amazing and I was very impressed with the quality, feel and overall functionality. I have a 14 foot kaboat and got long hours with great power while out on the water. Can't wait till next season. Thank you Newport.
replacement of trolling motor
I think your company has the best people to deal with when theres a problem.Your company took care of my problem very fast and was very polite and helpful. I never give 5 stars because i believe everyone can improve but in this case i cant see how. I would recommend Newport to anyone and in the future cant see myself buying from any other company. You have a loyal customer in me for life. Lionel Griffith