This Newport Vessels polyester inflatable boat cover is made of heavy duty 600D Polyester with UV resistant material to provide protection against the suns damaging UV rays. Our inflatable boat covers are double stitched and have interlocked seams which provide excellent durability with no stretch, while the elastic hem allows for proper ventilation to avoid mold growth and buildup. Durable buckle and strap system allows the inflatable boat cover to fit on most brands and models such as the Zodiac, Avon, Achilles, Newport Vessels, West Marine, Saturn, Mercury, AB; just tighten the buckles to create the perfect fit. This inflatable boat cover comes complete with a mesh carrying bag for easy storage and transportation when not in use.
Inflatable boat covers are necessary to protect and prolong the lifespan of your inflatable boat or dinghy if you plan on keeping it in the sun for an extended period of time.
**Do not leave your PVC inflatable dinghy in the sun for long periods without covering it. This will quickly degrade the PVC and adhesive, resulting in leaks and seam failures.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.