Trolling Motor for Kayaks
The kayak trolling motor by Newport Vessels is designed with kayak anglers in mind. This is the first kayak specific motor on the market to offer good performance in a reliable, well produced package, at an affordable price.
The Kayak Series trolling motors build on the tried and true design of the NV Series trolling motors, featuring a height adjustable 24-inch shaft for correct depth placement. It uses extended cabling to provide for flexible battery placement, ensuring compatibility with all transom mount kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats. Five forward speeds and three reverse speeds allow for a smooth and efficient ride. The five LED light battery indicator shows the current charge of the battery, allowing the user to estimate the remaining runtime. The kayak trolling motor comes with a durable propeller, balancing efficiency and power for optimal performance. The kayak trolling motor is powered by one 12-volt deep cycle or marine battery (not included). See our battery guide here.
Each kayak motor comes with our 2 year warranty and is backed by our California based, industry renowned customer service team!
Ready to test your skill? Check out our Beginners Guide To Kayak Fishing Tournaments!
Fishing from a kayak allows you to get in close to the action without scaring away bass and other shallow water fish. Fighting water currents and navigating the wakes and chop of bigger boats can be extremely time consuming and draining. Utilizing a trolling motor allows kayakers to quickly access their favorite fishing spot, so they can spend the day fishing and not paddling. The ultra-quiet operation of our Kayak Series trolling motor ensures a stealthy approach, placing you right on top of fish bigger boats can only dream of finding.
- Kayak Series Electric Trolling Motor (24" Shaft)
- 2 Blade -Small (36lb) || 3 Blade -Large (55lb)
- Propeller Installation Hardware
- Drive-Pin, Washer, Tightening Nut and Spanner/Wrench
- Circuit Breaker
- 40A (36lb) || 50A (55lb)
Compare the Kayak Series Electric Trolling Motor To Other Newport Vessels Motors:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.