Extremely versatile and durable, our NV Series Electric Trolling Motor is the perfect transom-mount motor for smaller watercraft. Giving you a longer run-time without sacrificing reliability or performance, this versatile and all-purpose trolling motor is constructed with the highest quality materials to ensure years of use.
Available with adjustable 30-inch and 36-inch shaft lengths, this trolling motor is built to fit all small boats, kayaks, canoes, row boats, bass boats, jon boats, and skiffs. The versatile 8 speed control system (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) makes for a smooth ride with progressive speed adjustments. The 5 Point LED battery meter ensures you never run out of battery by giving you up immediate battery charge readings while using your motor.
- Trolling Motor
- 2 Blade Small (36lb) || 3 Blade Small (46lb) || 3 Blade Large (55lb - 86lb)
- Propeller Installation Hardware
- Drive-Pin, Washer, Tightening Nut and Spanner/Wrench
- Circuit Breaker
- 40A (36lb) || 50A (46lb, 55lb & 86lb) || 60A (62lb)
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and charger with at least a 50 amp hour (ah) rating on the battery. Amp hours will determine the run time of the motor.
- 86lb Motor require 2 x 12V batteries connected in series.
- Click here to download NV Series Owners Manual
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.