Trolling Motor circuit breakers are designed to protect the motor from voltage surges, such as when weeds become wrapped around your propeller.
40amp - 36lb Newport trolling motors
50amp - 40lb, 46lb Newport trolling motors
60amp - 55lb, 62lb, 86lb Newport trolling motors
Newport Branded Accessory Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Newport Branded Accessory (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If your product arrives in a badly damaged box, please notify Newport Vessels immediately. If the box has been opened during shipment, simply refuse delivery of the product by the delivery driver and it will be returned back to our warehouse so we can ship you a replacement.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Products purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
I had a 50 amp breaker for my 55 pound thrust motor. Any time I put the motor in high speed, it would tripped the breaker. It was recommended that I used a 60 amp breaker. So far it seems to be working perfectly.
Item shipped quickly and works great!
Newport vessels cares about its customers
They take care of you if something breaks under warranty
Amazing customer service and products, I highly recommend Newport Vessels!
What ever you're paying the person who helped me, you should double it. He was the perfect representative for your company.