Marine Battery Box
The Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box Power Station is a perfect solution for protecting your battery (not included) while providing quick and clean access to hook up your trolling motor's power cables to the smart box's terminals. The Smart Battery Box is also a fully functioning power and charging station. With the USB and a 12V DC Power Outlet, you can easily charge your most important devices while out on the water. The outer shell's power interface provides a visual LED battery meter displaying your battery's current charge (The feature is not compatible with Lithium batteries). The box also features a test button and two waterproof circuit breakers for both the main 60 AMP trolling motor terminals and the 10 AMP boat accessory power ports. The Smart Battery Box also has built-in rubberized foot inserts, so your battery will not slide around the floor of your boat. This Power Station is the ultimate accessory for Newport Vessels, Minn Kota, and MotorGuide trolling motors, jon boats, bass boats, other personal watercraft, and RV batteries for accessory power.
- Built-in LED Battery Meter
- Measure battery charge level with the push of a button. (The feature is not compatible with Lithium batteries)
- External Battery Ports
- Safely and easily connect your trolling motor or accessory to the battery ports without opening the box. This also allows you to charge your battery without having to remove it!
- Dual Integrated Circuit Breakers
- Integrated with 10 AMP and 60 AMP circuit breakers to protect your trolling motor and other accessories from electrical damage
- NOTE: TROLLING MOTORS AND DEVICES WILL HAVE DIFFERENT CIRCUIT BREAKER RECOMMENDATIONS. PLEASE CHECK THESE BEFORE CONNECTING YOUR DEVICE.
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Non-slip feet inserts enable your batter box to stay in its place.
- Direct USB Charger and Accessory Port
- Includes one USB charger (5V - 0.5Amp) and one 12V accessory port for charging of accessories
- Fits Most Common Batteries
- Interior space fits the most common batteries Group 24 and 27 (Not included). Interior dimensions are 13-3/8" Long x 7-3/8" Wide x 8-3/4" Tall. The maximum battery dimensions that fit inside the Smart Battery Box is 13-3/8" Long x 7-3/8" Wide x 10" Tall.
Not Included With Purchase:
- 12V Battery
- 12V Battery Charger
Battery Life Test Meter Operation
For user convenience, the Newport Vessels Smart Battery Box is designed to measure the battery charge level of any 12V deep cycle or marine battery when connected to a running motor. Click this link to view the official battery meter and USB charging instructions - CLICK HERE.
To measure battery charge level:
1. Connect the device to a trolling motor.
2. Press and hold the test button. The number of illuminated LEDs will indicate the charge level of the battery.
3. After you release the TEST button, the last LED will blink for several seconds to confirm that the USB port is functioning correctly. If the USB port is not working properly, the last LED will not blink.
USB Port Operation
To use the USB Port, plug in the USB device into the port. Then press the test button to wake up the system. When the USB port is connected to a mobile device and charging it, the last LED will keep flashing for the duration of the connection.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Stand Up Paddleboard and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
Newport Vessels Guarantee:
- 30 day guarantee begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the return arriving at the Newport Vessels warehouse.
Returned products must be:
- Clean and free of dirt, sand, stains, or debris. Unclean or dirty returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Newport Vessels team.
- Newport Vessels is not able to accept returns on vessels which have previously been registered. Registered boats are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Newport Vessels reserves the right to determine and assess the refundable value of damaged products.
- In sellable condition. Returned items must be resold. Newport Vessels cannot accept returns in less than sellable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges or other charges.
Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original payment method is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check. Please allow 10 business days for check processing.
Newport Vessels 30 Day Guarantee does not apply to:
- Products not purchased directly from NewportVessels.com
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are modified or customized. Item must be in original condition and not tampered with.
30 Day Guarantee does not apply if products have been:
- Registered with the state or local government.
- Damaged due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Exchanges do not extend the 30 Day Guarantee, the Guarantee only applies to the original purchase. Guarantee does not apply to the exchanged item.
- 30 Day Guarantee applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 30 Day Guarantee
To initiate the return process, call 1-866-721-0002 to obtain an RMA Number
- All items must be shipped within five (5) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be voided.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customers expense.