This trolling motor cable extension kit allows you to extend the length of your trolling motor cables by 10 feet, allowing for better weight distribution of your boat through battery relocation. This extension kit is compatible with all Newport Vessels branded trolling motors!
Adding a trolling motor to your boat can quickly change the weight distribution, and handling characteristics, especially of smaller craft like kayaks, canoes and jon boats. This weight distribution is further complicated by large, heavy marine batteries which often double or triple the weight of a motor. The new wiring extension kit by Newport Vessels solves this issue by allowing you to place the battery anywhere in your kayak, jon or other boat! Allowing you to correct the uneven weight distribution without risk to you, passengers, or the trolling motor. A thick, 8 Gauge wire ensures there is no performance loss through the extended battery cable between the battery and the trolling motor. High quality brass connecting hardware maintains a solid connection and electricity flow, so you get every last pound of thrust.
Included in Kit:
- 10ft Black Cable
- 10ft Red Cable
- Connecting Hardware
- Electrical Tape (Included for your safety)
Instructions Can Be Downloaded Here:
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.