The X Series Electric Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels is part of our newest line of electric transom-mount trolling motors. With the characteristic X Series 30 degree tilting head, this versatile multi-purpose electric trolling motor is great for a variety of applications. Built with the latest in design, materials, and methods; this trolling motor is built to last. This transom mount motor is designed to be powered by a 12-volt Deep Cycle battery or Marine battery (not included). The control box and telescoping 6-inch handle have a tilt adjustment so that the operator can adjust the handle to level that makes steering more comfortable.With an adjustable 36-inch shaft length, the Newport Vessels trolling motor is built to fit all Newport Vessels inflatable boats as well as all other inflatable boats, kayaks, dinghies, tenders, fishing boats, aluminum fishing boats, and inflatables with a transom. The 8 speed control system (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) makes for a smooth and easily controlled ride. The X Series electric trolling motor comes with a 3 blade propeller for optimal performance.
- X Series Electric Trolling Motor (36" Shaft)
- 3 Blade Small (40lb) || 3 Blade Large (55lb)
- Circuit Breaker
- 40A (40lb) || 50A (55lb)
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery (Lead-Acid) rated at least 50 amp hour (ah). Amp hours will determine the run time of the motor.
- 12V Battery Charger.
- Download the X Series Trolling Motor Owners Manual
Compare The X Series Motor To The Other Newport Vessels Trolling Motors:
View the full Newport Vessels trolling motor model comparison chart below.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.