This compact and lightweight two person inflatable dinghy is lightning fast to inflate and deflate, and easily fits in small storage lockers. The Carmel features a high pressure air floor, 14.5 inch diameter tubes, a bench seat, oars, inflatable keel, and a transom ready for a 15" short shaft 4hp kicker or electric trolling motor. This inflatable tender will keep you safe and dry. Whether you are looking for a small inflatable tender for your live-aboard, or want a safe and stable fishing boat that fits in the trunk of your car, the Carmel will never leave you disappointed!
- 1100 Denier Korean PVC
- 14.5" Diameter Tubes
- Inflatable V-Keel
- Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
- High Pressure Air Floor (drop stitch fabric)
- Halkey Roberts Valves
- Bimini Top Attachment D-Rings
- 2 Piece Oars and Attachments
- Aluminum Bench Seat
- Carry Handles
- Grab Rope
- Self Bailing Drain Plug
- Towing Bridle D-Rings
- Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
- Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
7ft 7in Carmel - Inflatable Dinghy Technical Specifications:
View the full list of technical specifications for the Carmel model 7ft 7in inflatable boat below. Some of the most important features of the Newport Vessels Carmel is our high quality PVC material fabric, our industry leading heat welding for seams, high quality German adhesives for attachments, and rigorous manufacturing process which delivers the highest quality boats available.
Just because something is small, doesn’t mean it should be made cheaply! We selected the highest grade PVC fabric, using the latest in heat welded seam construction techniques to assemble the most durable hull on the market. Our accessories are attached with German made adhesives to fully outfit the newest addition to our premium line of inflatable boats.
Newport Vessels Carmel - Built Like A Tank
Newport Vessels Carmel Dimensions
Newport Vessels Inflatable Boat Comparison
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.