The 12ft 6in Catalina model inflatable sport dinghy boat is the largest of the Newport Vessels large-scale inflatable boats. The Catalina boat is designed for professional uses like water patrol as well as recreational uses like diving, fishing, and long distance cruising. To test the durability and performance of the 12’6” Catalina model, three men took the Catalina boat on a 50 mile round trip voyage from Newport Beach harbor to the Island of Catalina located 25 miles off the coast of California. The Catalina performed excellent and exceed the high expectations that were already in place. New updates include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Catalina Inflatable Dinghy Boat Comes With:
- 12ft 6inch Inflatable Catalina Boat
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Floor Set
- Accessories: 2 x Bench Seats, Set of Oars, Foot Pump, Carrying Bag, & Repair Kit
- DMV Registration Paperwork
The 18 inch tubes and width make for a smooth and balanced ride on the 12ft 6in dinghy. The ideal motor pairing of a 15" short shaft 20hp motor can get this inflatable boat to high speeds of 15-20 mph. The size of this boat allow to be matched with a high speed motor but also can be used as a simple tender. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. The Catalina is made with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC, the same as white water rafts makes them virtually indestructible, enabling them to be run into docks, dragged up to shore, and subjected to other such normal boating activities.
12ft 6in Catalina Model Inflatable Boat Dimensional Spec Sheets:
Since 2008, Newport Vessels has been designing and manufacturing inflatable boats. With this experience we have refined and perfected our boats design for optimal performance and durability at an affordable price. All of Newport Vessels inflatable boats have been engineered and design using the latest computer-aided design software. This allows us to put all of our dinghies through a thorough quality control process and check every detail. If any irregularities are found we fix them immediately.
Catalina 12ft 6in Technical Specifications:
The most important and most differentiating features of the Newport Vessels Catalina Boat are the PVC material used, the ultra high-end German adhesives, and rigorous manufacturing process that only Newport Vessels brand inflatables is cable of. View the full list of technical specifications for the Catalina 12ft 6inch inflatable tender below.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Boat?
The Catalina 12ft 6in model is a great inflatable as a large tender or an all around multi-purpose dinghy. The length along with the large 18 inch diameter tubes create a stable ride that can allow you to reach speeds 15-20 mph; as well as making smooth turns. The compact, precision flooring system along with the high-pressure keel create a firm foundation that makes for a comfortable ride while moving or just floating still.
What sets the 12ft 6in Catalina model boat, as well as all Newport Vessels inflatable dinghies, apart from other brands are the material used to construct the boat. We only use the highest quality imported Korean PVC which makes for long-term reliability and performance. The higher quality PVC gives extra our boats UV protection; be wary of other inflatable PVC boat brands using Chinese PVC material. Newport Vessels inflatable boats are assembled using the highest quality importer German adhesives that are formulated to avoid delamination, adhesion breakdowns, and chemical corrosion damages. Our boats only use the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives to ensure the highest quality products.
Newport Vessels boasts a meticulous manufacturing process that includes quality control pressure tests, water leak tests, UV tests, and stretch tests throughout the manufacturing process. Designing and manufacturing boats since 2008, has provided the Newport Vessels design team with incredible inflatable boat design and manufacturing technical experiences that are constantly evolving to create better and better inflatable sport boat products.
1100D Korean Fabrics
Marine Wood Transom
Newport Vessels only utilizes the highest quality materials.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Assembly And Setup Instructions - Newport Vessels
How to assemble and properly setup your Newport Vessels brand ...
High Quality Inflatable Boats by Newport Vessels
Inflatable Boats by Newport Vessels
Newport Vessels is the leader in quality & affordable inflatab...
Newport Vessels - Catalina 12.5ft Inflatable Sport Boat Yacht Tender
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.