The large yet portable 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable boat is perfect to use as a versatile tender boat, fishing boat, or small run-about boat. The Del Mar inflatable boat model has extremely large tubes (18 inches) which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. If you're looking for speed and performance, the ideal motor paring is still the 15" short shaft 9.9 or smaller. With the 9.9hp you can reach speeds of 15+ mph. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Inflatable Dinghy Boat Comes With:
- Del Mar 9ft 6inch Inflatable Boat
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
- Included Accessories: Bench Seat, Set of Oars, Foot Pump, Repair Kit, & Carrying Bag
- DMV Registration Paperwork
Newport Vessels inflatable boats are constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC. What's this mean? It means we use the exact same materials used in professional White Water rafts. In fact we use an extra layer of polyester in our boats to give the material more flexibility for when folding up and storing away. Our boats are just as indestructible as white water rafts since our boats are made with the same materials, same construction methods, and techniques. Our boats are made to be dragged up on shore, run into docks, and to keep up with the wear and tear of boating. The extremely high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. This boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even electric trolling motors.
9ft 6in Del Mar Model Inflatable Dinghy Boat Dimensional Spec Sheet:
Newport Vessels inflatable boats are computer CAD designed and engineered. Every last detail of each and every boat is put through the rigorous quality control process of the manufacturing and design team. With the experience gained from designing and manufacturing inflatable boats since 2008, Newport Vessels has refined and perfected the inflatable boat design for optimal performance, value, and longevity.
9ft 6in Del Mar Technical Specifications:
View the full list of technical specifications for the Del Mar model 9ft 6in inflatable boat below. The most important and most differentiating features of the Newport Vessels Del Mar is the PVC material used, the ultra high-end German adhesives, and rigorous manufacturing process that only Newport Vessels brand inflatables is cable of.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat?
The 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable sport tender is the ideal mix between portability and performance. The huge 18 inch tubes make this dinghy boat one of the most stable inflatable tender boats on the market; both during times of high speed and while floating still. The wide footprint of the 9ft 6in Del Mar makes for a solid foundation for easily boarding the boat as well as loading the boat. This same very solid foundation makes for an extremely low center of gravity and stable ride platform during times of high speed and turning.
Aside from the incredible performance of the 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable tender boat, the materials used for the construction of the boat are even more impressive. Newport Vessels only utilizes the highest quality imported Korean PVC which makes for long-term dependability and product performance. Be extremely cautious of cheap low-end Chinese PVC material that is constructed without flex additives and UV protectants. These materials are notorious for becoming brittle quickly and breaking down within only months of use. Newport Vessels only uses the highest quality imported German adhesives that are specially formulated to avoid delamination, adhesion breakdowns, and chemical corrosion damage. If brands aren't talking about their high quality German adhesives, they're not using them! Newport Vessels uses only the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives from world class suppliers, to ensure a high quality product that customers of all types will love.
Newport Vessels boasts a meticulous manufacturing process that includes quality control pressure tests, water leak tests, UV tests, and stretch tests throughout the manufacturing process. Designing and manufacturing boats since 2008, has provided the Newport Vessels design team with incredible inflatable boat design and manufacturing technical experiences that are constantly evolving to create better and better inflatable sport boat products.
1100D Korean Fabrics
Marine Wood Transom
Newport Vessels only utilizes the highest quality materials.Selecting the best quality materials is imperative in creating a high quality boat that will last.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Stand Up Paddleboard and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
Newport Vessels Guarantee:
- 30 day guarantee begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the return arriving at the Newport Vessels warehouse.
Returned products must be:
- Clean and free of dirt, sand, stains, or debris. Unclean or dirty returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Newport Vessels team.
- Newport Vessels is not able to accept returns on vessels which have previously been registered. Registered boats are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Newport Vessels reserves the right to determine and assess the refundable value of damaged products.
- In sellable condition. Returned items must be resold. Newport Vessels cannot accept returns in less than sellable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges or other charges.
Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original payment method is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check. Please allow 10 business days for check processing.
Newport Vessels 30 Day Guarantee does not apply to:
- Products not purchased directly from NewportVessels.com
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are modified or customized. Item must be in original condition and not tampered with.
30 Day Guarantee does not apply if products have been:
- Registered with the state or local government.
- Damaged due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Exchanges do not extend the 30 Day Guarantee, the Guarantee only applies to the original purchase. Guarantee does not apply to the exchanged item.
- 30 Day Guarantee applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 30 Day Guarantee
To initiate the return process, call 1-866-721-0002 to obtain an RMA Number
- All items must be shipped within five (5) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be voided.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customers expense.