*NOTE: Discounts do not apply to this item.*
The #1 Outboard Electric Motor on the Market!
The SPIRIT 1.0 by ePropulsion is the latest and greatest that technology has to offer for an electric boat motor. Free from exhaust or oil and offered as a clean and efficient alternative to gasoline outboards. This electric outboard motor outputs 500 watts of propulsive power making it equivalent to a 3HP gas outboard and ideal for tenders, dinghies and sailboats. The 1,018Wh lithium-polymer battery used to power the motor allows for double the run time and charges within 6 hours. The SPIRIT 1.0 is offered in two different shaft lengths and a patented clamp for maximum stability, making it compatible with most watercraft. The brushless DC motor doesn't require maintenance while offering supreme durability, efficiently and power for any trip. With a gear free design you can finally enjoy nature as it was intended, in peace and quiet. All of these components and features make the SPIRIT 1.0 a great option to use for fishing or short roundabout trips. With a detachable battery and foldable tiller, this electric boat motor is highly portable and easy for anyone to carry. Get yours today!
Spirit 1.0 Electric Boat Motor Features:
- Electric Motor Power: 500W Propulsive Power (3HP Equivalent)
- Electric Motor Shaft Length: XS - 20.6" / S - 24.6" / L - 29.5" (See dimensions HERE)
- Electric Motor Weight: XS - 21.2 / S - 21.6 lbs / L - 22 lbs (W/O Battery)
- Battery Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Gearbox-Free Brushless DC Motor
- 2 Blade High Efficiency Propeller (11.5 Inch Diameter)
- Long Duration And Unsinkable 1,018Wh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Smart LCD Display
- Emergency Magnetic Kill Switch
- Variable Throttle (Remote control coming soon)
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included In Purchase:
1st Box (44" x 20" x 13")
- SPIRIT 1.0 Electric Outboard Motor
- 2 Blade High Performance Propeller
- Standard Battery Charger
2nd Box (20" x 14" x 12")
- 1,018Wh Lithium Polymer Battery
Other Accessories Needed For Operation:
SPIRIT 1.0 ELECTRIC OUTBOARD MOTOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Founded in 2012 in Hong Kong by a few water-sports loving engineers, ePropulsion is dedicated to developing intelligent and sustainable marine propulsion systems. Through continuous research and innovation, ePropulsion has taken its first important leap in last few years by successfully developing and manufacturing four major products – SPIRIT 1.0, NAVY 3.0, NAVY 6.0 and LAGOON - three electric outboard motors and one sup/ kayak propulsion motor. For the future, ePropulsion will still keep its endeavor to offer a full range of clean, high efficient and exciting electric marine propulsion systems as well as explore possibilities of underwater intelligent propulsion to create more sustainable joy both on and in water.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Stand Up Paddleboard and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
Newport Vessels Guarantee:
- 30 day guarantee begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the return arriving at the Newport Vessels warehouse.
Returned products must be:
- Clean and free of dirt, sand, stains, or debris. Unclean or dirty returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Newport Vessels team.
- Newport Vessels is not able to accept returns on vessels which have previously been registered. Registered boats are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Newport Vessels reserves the right to determine and assess the refundable value of damaged products.
- In sellable condition. Returned items must be resold. Newport Vessels cannot accept returns in less than sellable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges or other charges.
Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original payment method is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check. Please allow 10 business days for check processing.
Newport Vessels 30 Day Guarantee does not apply to:
- Products not purchased directly from NewportVessels.com
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are modified or customized. Item must be in original condition and not tampered with.
30 Day Guarantee does not apply if products have been:
- Registered with the state or local government.
- Damaged due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Exchanges do not extend the 30 Day Guarantee, the Guarantee only applies to the original purchase. Guarantee does not apply to the exchanged item.
- 30 Day Guarantee applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 30 Day Guarantee
To initiate the return process, call 1-866-721-0002 to obtain an RMA Number
- All items must be shipped within five (5) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be voided.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customers expense.