The spacious but portable 8ft 10in Dana inflatable dinghy boat has over-sized 18 inch tubes, making it the perfect inflatable tender, fishing boat, or small runabout dinghy boat. These over-sized tubes make the Dana dinghy boat very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. If you're looking for speed and performance, the ideal motor paring is the 15" short shaft 9.9 Honda outboard, Tohatsu outboard, or Evinrude outboard or any comparable motor. You can reach speeds of 15-20 mph with this set up. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable dinghy boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Newport Vessels inflatable dinghy boats are constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC. What's this mean? It means we use the exact same materials used in professional whitewater rafts. In fact we use an extra layer of polyester in our boats to give the material more flexibility for when folding up and storing away. Since our boats are made with the same materials, same construction methods, and techniques, our dinghy boats are just as indestructible as white water rafts. Our dinghy boats are made to be dragged up on shore, run into docks, and to keep up with the wear and tear of boating.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Boat?
The 8ft 10in Dana model inflatable sport tender is the ideal mix between portability and performance. The huge 18 inch tubes make this dinghy boat one of the most stable inflatable tender boats on the market; both during times of high speed and while floating still. The wide footprint of the 8ft 10in Dana makes for a solid foundation for easily boarding the boat as well as loading the boat.This same very solid foundation makes for an extremely low center of gravity and stable ride platform during times of high speed and turning.
Aside from the incredible performance of the 8ft 10in Dana model inflatable dinghy boat, the materials used for the construction of the boat are even more impressive. Newport Vessels only utilizes the highest quality imported Korean PVC which makes for long-term dependability and product performance. Be extremely cautious of cheap low-end Chinese PVC material that is constructed without flex additives and UV protectants. These materials are notorious for becoming brittle quickly and breaking down within only months of use. Newport Vessels only uses the highest quality imported German adhesives that are specially formulated to avoid delamination, adhesion breakdowns, and chemical corrosion damage. If brands aren't talking about their high quality German adhesives, they're not using them! Newport Vessels uses only the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives from world class suppliers, to ensure a high quality product that customers of all types will love.
- 1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
- 18" Diameter Tubes
- Inflatable V-Keel
- Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set w/ 2 Stringers
- 2 Piece Oars and Attachments
- Aluminum Bench Seat
- Foot pump
- Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
- Floor Board & Accessories Storage/Carrying Bag
- DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
- Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat
- Halkey-Roberts Valves
- Bimini Top Attachment D-Rings
- Self Bailing Drain Plug
- Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Grab Rope
- Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
- Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
- Hot Air Welding Construction
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Inflatable boats sold as "Clearance" items are not covered by this warranty and will not be covered in the case of workmanship or defects. Clearance boats are sold As Is.