Del Mar Inflatable Boat 9ft 6in
Del Mar Inflatable Boat 9ft 6in
Underseat Bag for Inflatable Boats
Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels
Bow Bag for Inflatable Boats
Boat Cover for Inflatable Boats
Boat Bench Seat - Aluminum
Durable & Versatile
Durable & Versatile
The 9’6" Del Mar makes a great inflatable tender boat, small runabout, or small fishing craft. With up to a 10hp outboard mounted on the back, the Del Mar can easily hop on plane and reach 15-20mph. The marine wood floors provide a solid and stable surface for standing or casting, and the 18” tubes keep passengers safe and dry when traveling at speed. The Del Mar features all the same convenience features as the rest of the Newport dinghy lineup with an inflatable keel, durable wood floor, a 180° splash guard & grab rope, rub strakes, grab handles, Bimini attachment D-Rings, towing D-rings, and wear patches underneath the tubes.
The large yet portable 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable boat is perfect to use as a versatile tender boat, fishing boat, or small runabout boat. The Del Mar inflatable boat model has extremely large tubes (18 inches) which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. If you're looking for speed and performance, the ideal motor paring is still the 15" short shaft 9.9 or smaller. With the 9.9hp you can reach speeds of 15+ mph. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Newport Vessels inflatable boats are constructed with triple-layered 1,100 denier PVC. What's this mean? It means we use the exact same materials used in professional White Water rafts. In fact, we use an extra layer of polyester in our boats to give the material more flexibility when folding up and storing away. Our boats are just as indestructible as white water rafts since our boats are made with the same materials, same construction methods, and techniques. Our boats are made to be dragged up on shore, run into docks, and keep up with the wear and tear of boating. The extremely high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating. This boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even electric trolling motors.WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A NEWPORT VESSELS INFLATABLE DINGHY BOAT?
The 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable sport tender is the ideal mix between portability and performance. The huge 18-inch tubes make this dinghy boat one of the most stable inflatable tender boats on the market; both during times of high speed and while floating still. The wide footprint of the 9ft 6in Del Mar makes for a solid foundation for easily boarding the boat as well as loading the boat. This same very solid foundation makes for an extremely low center of gravity and stable ride platform during times of high speed and turning.
Aside from the incredible performance of the 9ft 6in Del Mar model inflatable tender boat, the materials used for the construction of the boat are even more impressive. Newport Vessels only utilizes the highest quality imported Korean PVC which makes for long-term dependability and product performance. Be extremely cautious of cheap low-end Chinese PVC material that is constructed without flex additives and UV protectants. These materials are notorious for becoming brittle quickly and breaking down within only months of use. Newport Vessels only uses the highest quality imported German adhesives that are specially formulated to avoid delamination, adhesion breakdowns, and chemical corrosion damage. If brands aren't talking about their high-quality German adhesives, they're not using them! Newport Vessels uses only the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives from world-class suppliers, to ensure a high-quality product that customers of all types will love.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
18" Diameter Tubes
Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set w/ 2 Stringers
2 Piece Oars and Attachments
Aluminum Bench Seat
Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
Floor Board & Accessories Storage/Carrying Bag
DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
Seam Construction: Hot Air Welded
Color: White & Grey
Number of Air Chambers: 3 + Keel
Overall Length: 9'6"
Inflatable Keel: Yes
Inside Width: 24"
Transom Construction: PVC Covered Marine Plywood
Inside Length: 77"
Floor Material: Alloy Framed Marine Plywood
Tube Diameter: 18"
Fabric Thickness: 1100D
Load Capacity: 1124 lbs
Tube Pressure: 3.6 PSI
Max Engine Weight: 90 lbs
Carrying Bag: Yes
Max Engine Horsepower: 10 HP
Two Oars: Yes
Outboard Shaft Length: Short (15"-17")
Repair Kit: Yes
Foot Pump: Yes
Weight: 136 lbs
Bimini Top Attachment D-Ring
Self Bailing Drain Plug
Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
Hot Air Welding Construction
How do I assemble my inflatable boat?
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the detailed Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat and Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat for the best most clear step by step directions. You can also view the brief assembly instruction video below of how to assemble your inflatable boat.
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the above video and the below steps to aid in the assembly and installation of the aluminum framed wooden floor boards. This part of the process will take about 5 minutes by using the following steps.
STEP A: Properly place Newport Vessels inflatable boat floor boards inside the boat in the correct order and attach the inflatable boat floor boards at the joint locations. Watch video above for proper technique & floorboard alignment instructions.
STEP B: Conjoin each individual floor together by inserting each floor boat (in the correct order) into the appropriate bracket. Once again, watch the above video for proper technique & inflatable boat floor board alignment instructions.
STEP C: Now that the inflatable boat floor board panels are properly and even placed within the boat (and the joints are properly connected) grab all the stringers and prepare for the aluminum stringer insertion. The longer side of the stinger is to be placed against the floor of the inflatable boat (leaving the more narrow/thin portion of the stringer facing upward. The motion to set the stingers in place is a rolling motion (not a sliding motion). The stingers are designed to roll into place and to secure snugly and not move. Watch video above for proper Newport Vessels inflatable boat stringer installation.
STEP D: Repeat the above steps for each individual aluminum stringer so that each joint of the wood panel floors are properly secured in place. The aluminum framed wood panel flooring provides an extremely rigid and secure flooring system for your boat. Wood flooring is recommended for multi passenger uses, dogs, standing, fishing, and all versatile inflatable boating applications. Watch the video above for proper technique & floor board alignment instructions.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout for orders within the contiguous United States.
Orders outside of the contiguous United States, (Mexico and Canada) will be charged exact shipping costs
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Boats purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Boats purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Great little toy to get to the Sandbar in Kaneohe Bay, Hi
We're loving this little inflatable boat with the our 10hp outboard riding in the windward side, Kaneohe Bay, of Oahu. Perfect little toy to get to the K-Bay Sandbar and for snorkeling. Mahalo, Andri
Nice boat, reasonable price
This is our third inflatable and first from Newport. Shipping brought it to our door. It appears to be well constructed with appropriate features. We leave it at a dinghy dock in the northern Great Lakes. We'll let you know how it wears as time passes.
We ordered the boat online on Sunday, June 6th. The website indicated it would be on backorder until the 28th of June, but it was delivered 4 days later. That was fast. I put it together this past weekend and was able to do it by myself except for installing the stringers, for which I needed a second pair of hands. I'm very impressed with the quality of workmanship so far. I intend to put it in the water soon with an 8 hp Tohatsu outboard and use it for a tender on the back of my 28' Glasply. My only concern at this point is how to hang it on my Roskelly-Olsson davit, but given the service I have received so far from Newport Vessels, I'm comfortable that they will guide me through the process.
Del Mar inflatable
Good customer service they answer the phone the text a email to check up so far happy with my choice on my Del Mar inflatable I will write a review on my sea trail quality of this boat is decent had my last inflatable boat for 6 years it also was a pvc boat but I did keep it covered from the sun and use 303 UVC protection spray on it but if your looking for affordable inflatable I think u will be satisfied with this one and the company so far I am
A tough little dinghy
A group of us anchored at Pelican Bay an anchorage, near Cayo Costa State Park in Southwest Florida. We used the dinghy to go to the Park and to transport friends between boats. When the weather turned unfavorable with gusts to 22 knots, our 9ft 6in Del Mar Newport Vessel comfortably and safely transported three adults.