The Newport Inflatable Dinghy Boat is designed to be used with a motor, and at 10 ft 6 in long, is incredibly stable. This dinghy is big enough to use as a dive boat or 4 person tender boat, yet small enough to use as a quick roll-up for use on the go. The Newport has extra large tubes (18 inches), which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. With a max 15" short shaft 15hp outboard motor, you can reach 15-20 mph with this set up or a 9.9hp motor that will still give you a smooth ride. This dinghy boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even an electric trolling motor. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
All of Newport Vessels inflatable boats have 18 inch high-pressure tubes that allow your ride to be smooth and steady. The Newport model dinghy boat is constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC that is one of the thickest materials out there. White water rafts used this same material so it can withstand the constant bumping, scraping, and rubbing of rocks and other elements. We actually add an extra layer of polyester that makes them virtually indestructible and can be run, dragged, or bumped against the shore, rocks, or sand. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat?
The Newport 10ft 6in dinghy boat offers the perfect mix of size and portability, making it one of our most popular models. The 18 inch tubes create a stable and comfortable ride at speeds of up to 20 mph. The aluminum framed, wood flooring system makes the Newport dinghy steady while moving across the water or just floating around. Our design It does not take much effort or speed to get on a plane with this 10ft 6in boat.
Along with all the great features this dinghy boat offers, what really sets it apart are materials used to make it. We use only the highest quality materials when designing and constructing our boats. We import high quality Korean PVC, which is significantly more durable than the Chinese made PVC used on most other inflatable boats. State-of-the-art additives provide Korean PVC more protection against the sun’s UV rays than Chinese PVC, which is notorious for breaking down in a matter of months. To provide maximum durability, our boats use high quality German made adhesives, one of the strongest on the market today. Using these adhesives protects our boats from adhesion breakdowns and corrosion damage.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
- 1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
- 18" Diameter Tubes
- Inflatable V-Keel
- Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set w/ 4 Stringers
- 2 Piece Oars and Attachments
- Aluminum Bench Seat
- Foot pump
- Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
- Floor Board & Accessories Storage/Carrying Bag
- DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
- Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat
- Halkey-Roberts Valves
- Bimini Top Attachment D-Rings
- Self Bailing Drain Plug
- Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Grab Rope
- Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
- Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
- Hot Air Welding Construction
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boats by Newport Vessels
Newport Vessels is the leader in quality & affordable inflatab...
Inflatable Boat Assembly And Setup Instructions - Newport Vessels
How to assemble and properly setup your Newport Vessels brand ...
Newport Vessels - Inflatable Boats | Trolling Motors | Stand Up Paddleboards
https://newportvessels.com/ Newport Vessels is the leader in q...
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Inflatable boats sold as "Clearance" items are not covered by this warranty and will not be covered in the case of workmanship or defects. Clearance boats are sold As Is.