The Newport Inflatable Dinghy Boat is designed to be used with a motor, and at 10 ft 6 in long, is incredibly stable. This dinghy is big enough to use as a dive boat or 4 person tender boat, yet small enough to use as a quick roll-up for use on the go. The Newport has extra large tubes (18 inches), which makes it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. With a max 15" short shaft 15hp outboard motor, you can reach 15-20 mph with this set up or a 9.9hp motor that will still give you a smooth ride. This dinghy boat can function great as a simple tender with any smaller motor and even an electric trolling motor. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
Inflatable Dinghy Boat Comes With:
- Newport 10ft 6in Inflatable Dinghy Boat
- Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Floor Set
- Included Accessories: Bench Seat, Set of Oars, Foot Pump, Repair Kit, & Carrying Bag
- DMV Registration Paperwork
All of Newport Vessels inflatable boats have 18 inch high-pressure tubes that allow your ride to be smooth and steady. The Newport model dinghy boat is constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC that is one of the thickest materials out there. White water rafts used this same material so it can withstand the constant bumping, scraping, and rubbing of rocks and other elements. We actually add an extra layer of polyester that makes them virtually indestructible and can be run, dragged, or bumped against the shore, rocks, or sand. The high-pressure inflatable keel allows the inflatable boat to reach maximum performance while banking, turning, and accelerating.
10ft 6in Newport Model Inflatable Dinghy Boat Dimensional Spec Sheets:
Our boats are engineered, designed, and manufactured to go through an array of extensive quality control tests. Every aspect and detail of the Newport model boat is checked through this process. With experience since 2008, Newport Vessels has refined and improved our boat designs for optimal performance. Our inflatable dinghy boats are durable, stable, and spacious at an affordable price.
10ft 6in Newport Dinghy Boat Technical Specifications:
The key feature in our all our boats is that we use the highest quality materials to construct our inflatable dinghies. We import and use Korean PVC material and use high end German adhesives. See the full list of list below for all key specifications for the 10ft 6inch Newport model.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat?
The Newport 10ft 6in dinghy boat offers the perfect mix of size and portability, making it one of our most popular models. The 18 inch tubes create a stable and comfortable ride at speeds of up to 20 mph. The aluminum framed, wood flooring system makes the Newport dinghy steady while moving across the water or just floating around. Our design It does not take much effort or speed to get on a plane with this 10ft 6in boat.
Along with all the great features this dinghy boat offers, what really sets it apart are materials used to make it. We use only the highest quality materials when designing and constructing our boats. We import high quality Korean PVC, which is significantly more durable than the Chinese made PVC used on most other inflatable boats. State-of-the-art additives provide Korean PVC more protection against the sun’s UV rays than Chinese PVC, which is notorious for breaking down in a matter of months. To provide maximum durability, our boats use high quality German made adhesives, one of the strongest on the market today. Using these adhesives protects our boats from adhesion breakdowns and corrosion damage.
Newport Vessels detailed design and manufacturing process includes quality control tests, water leak tests, UV tests, and stretch tests. At Newport Vessels, we’ve been designing and manufacturing boats since 2008, providing our design team with incredible design and technical manufacturing experience that constantly pushes the limits of what inflatable boats are capable of. We are proud of our exceptional quality and service.
1100D Korean Fabrics
Marine Wood Transom
Shop the full collection of Newport Vessels Inflatable Boats, Stand Up Paddleboards, and Electric Trolling Motors. Newport Vessels produces only the most innovative and highest quality marine products. Straight from the factory to your doorstep, eliminating overhead and any additional costs, is how Newport is able to offer the best prices in the industry. It's time to look at Newport Vessels.
View some pictures of the Newport Vesssles 10ft 6in Newport model inflatable sport boat. The Newport pairs well with everything from a 15hp outboard all the way down to a trolling motor. The extremely large 18 inch diameter tubes make for extremely solid and smooth operation at all speeds. View the pictures below of the Newport model inflatable boat with a 15hp Nissan short-shaft outboard motor. Also see additional pictures of the same 10ft 6in Newport model inflatable boat with the Newport 55lb thrust electric trolling motor.
10ft 6in Newport with 15hp Short-Shaft Outboard
10ft 6in Newport with 55lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Stand Up Paddleboard and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
Newport Vessels Guarantee:
- 30 day guarantee begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the return arriving at the Newport Vessels warehouse.
Returned products must be:
- Clean and free of dirt, sand, stains, or debris. Unclean or dirty returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Newport Vessels team.
- Newport Vessels is not able to accept returns on vessels which have previously been registered. Registered boats are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Newport Vessels reserves the right to determine and assess the refundable value of damaged products.
- In sellable condition. Returned items must be resold. Newport Vessels cannot accept returns in less than sellable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges or other charges.
Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original payment method is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check. Please allow 10 business days for check processing.
Newport Vessels 30 Day Guarantee does not apply to:
- Products not purchased directly from NewportVessels.com
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are modified or customized. Item must be in original condition and not tampered with.
30 Day Guarantee does not apply if products have been:
- Registered with the state or local government.
- Damaged due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Exchanges do not extend the 30 Day Guarantee, the Guarantee only applies to the original purchase. Guarantee does not apply to the exchanged item.
- 30 Day Guarantee applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 30 Day Guarantee
To initiate the return process, call 1-866-721-0002 to obtain an RMA Number
- All items must be shipped within five (5) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be voided.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customers expense.