Boat Bench Seat - Aluminum
Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels
Underseat Bag for Inflatable Boats
Bow Bag for Inflatable Boats
Boat Cover for Inflatable Boats
Durable & Versatile
Durable & Versatile
At 11’9”, the Baja is one of the biggest boats we make. Capable of carrying up to 6 passengers, the Baja is an excellent choice as a family runabout, or fishing boat. Capable of carrying a 20hp outboard, the Baja can reach speeds of 20mph when on plane. The marine wood floors provide a solid and stable surface for standing or casting, and the 18” tubes keep passengers safe and dry when traveling at speed. The Baja features all the same convenience features as the rest of the Newport dinghy lineup with an inflatable keel, durable wood floor, a 180° splash guard & grab rope, rub strakes, grab handles, Bimini attachment D-Rings, towing D-rings, and wear patches underneath the tubes.
The Baja is large yet stable enough to use as a dive boat or fishing boat in a lake or bay. The Baja can hold up to 6 persons and can travel up to 15-20mph with a 15" short shaft 20hp motor. New updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
The Baja has 18 inch tubes that allow for a steady ride at speeds of 20 mph or over. The Baja 11ft 9in model like all Newport Vessels inflatable boats is constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC. This thick material is the same used by white water rafts. We also use an extra layer of polyester for support on our dinghies that allows for extra flexibility and is resistant to tearing and tension. Our inflatable boats are virtually indestructible that can be run into docks, dragged up to shore, or any normal activity when boating. The size of this boat allow to be matched with a high speed motor but also can be used as a simple tender.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A NEWPORT VESSELS INFLATABLE DINGHY BOAT?
The Baja 11ft 9inch model is a great inflatable as a large tender or an all around multi-purpose dinghy. The length along with the large 18 inch diameter tubes create a stable ride that can allow you to reach speeds over 20 mph; as well as making smooth turns. The compact, precision flooring system along with the high-pressure keel create a firm foundation that make for a comfortable ride while moving or just floating still.
What sets the 11ft 9inch Baja model boat, as well as all Newport Vessels inflatable dinghies, apart from other brands are the material used to construct the boat. We only use the highest quality imported Korean PVC which makes for long-term reliability and performance. The higher quality PVC gives extra our boats UV protection; be wary of other inflatable PVC boat brands using Chinese PVC material. Newport Vessels inflatable boats are assembled using the highest quality importer German adhesives that are formulated to avoid delamination, adhesion breakdowns, and chemical corrosion damages. Our boats only use the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives to ensure the highest quality products.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
18" Diameter Tubes
Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set
Aluminum Framed Marine Wood Flooring Set w/ 4 Stringers
2 Piece Oars and Attachments
2 x Aluminum Bench Seats
Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
Floor Board & Accessories Storage/Carrying Bag
DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
Material Korean PVC
Seam Construction: Hot Air Welded
Color: White & Grey
Number of Air Chambers:3 + Keel
Overall Length: 11'9"
Inflatable Keel: Yes
Inside Width: 30"
Transom Construction: PVC Covered Marine Plywood
Inside Length: 106"
Floor Material: Alloy Framed Marine Plywood
Tube Diameter: 18"
Fabric Thickness: 1100D
Load Capacity: 1519 lbs
Tube Pressure: 3.6 PSI
Max Engine Weight: 115 lbs
Carrying Bag: Yes
Max Engine Horsepower: 20 HP
Two Oars: Yes
Outboard Shaft Length: Short (15"-17")
Repair Kit: Yes
Foot Pump: Yes
Weight: 160 lbs
Bimini Top Attachment D-Ring
Self Bailing Drain Plug
Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
Hot Air Welding Construction
How do I assemble my inflatable boat?
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the detailed Owner's Manual for Wood Floor Inflatable Boat and Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat for the best most clear step by step directions. You can also view the brief assembly instruction video below of how to assemble your inflatable boat.
Assembly of your Newport Vessels inflatable boat will take about 15-20 minutes (especially the first time). Please view the above video and the below steps to aid in the assembly and installation of the aluminum framed wooden floor boards. This part of the process will take about 5 minutes by using the following steps.
STEP A: Properly place Newport Vessels inflatable boat floor boards inside the boat in the correct order and attach the inflatable boat floor boards at the joint locations. Watch video above for proper technique & floorboard alignment instructions.
STEP B: Conjoin each individual floor together by inserting each floor boat (in the correct order) into the appropriate bracket. Once again, watch the above video for proper technique & inflatable boat floor board alignment instructions.
STEP C: Now that the inflatable boat floor board panels are properly and even placed within the boat (and the joints are properly connected) grab all the stringers and prepare for the aluminum stringer insertion. The longer side of the stinger is to be placed against the floor of the inflatable boat (leaving the more narrow/thin portion of the stringer facing upward. The motion to set the stingers in place is a rolling motion (not a sliding motion). The stingers are designed to roll into place and to secure snugly and not move. Watch video above for proper Newport Vessels inflatable boat stringer installation.
STEP D: Repeat the above steps for each individual aluminum stringer so that each joint of the wood panel floors are properly secured in place. The aluminum framed wood panel flooring provides an extremely rigid and secure flooring system for your boat. Wood flooring is recommended for multi passenger uses, dogs, standing, fishing, and all versatile inflatable boating applications. Watch the video above for proper technique & floor board alignment instructions.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout for orders within the contiguous United States.
Orders outside of the contiguous United States, (Mexico and Canada) will be charged exact shipping costs
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Boats purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Boats purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty
Just received my new Baja inflatable. Ordered on Friday, arrived Wednesday just on time to set my mooring lines. This is my second Newport dinghy. First was a Catalina which I kept 7 years before it went to a friend. Boat never had any air leak even in MI winters. Very satisfied.
Excellent Delivery as promised Very good packing AAA *****
Very durable, high quality! Very impressed. The set up was fairly easy, deflating and rolling it up was a little harder. Im very happy with it, and customer service is great!
It was excellent , very knowledgeable thank you much.
All good . Quality, handling, customer services are all good