The small and portable 9ft Seascape inflatable dinghy boat can be inflated and deflated in less than 10 minutes. The Seascape is perfect to use as a versatile tender boat, yacht tender, fishing boat, or small run about boat. The Seascape has extra large tubes (18 inches) that make it very stable and maneuverable at high speeds. The high-pressure air floor is the key feature of the 9ft Seascape and when fully inflatables creates a sturdy floor that keeps the boat light weight. This dinghy is the ideal small tender boat that can handle up to a 15" short shaft 10hp motor and up to 3 people. Recent updates also include additional D-Rings for Bimini attachments and other accessories!
The 9ft Seascape comes with a high-pressure drop stitch air floor that can handle up to 8 psi air pressure. This allows it to become extremely stiff once inflatable and feels just like a hard wood floor but easier to install and much lighter on the water. When deflated this inflatable boat is much more compact and takes up a lot less space to store. The Seascape 9ft model dinghy like all our inflatable boats is constructed with triple layered 1,100 denier PVC. One of the most durable materials on the market and a much more heavy-duty PVC than many other inflatable boats, the Seascape is virtually indestructible to rocks, sand, and other natural elements you encounter on the water. This lightweight inflatable boat can easily be carrier by one person and does not take up much space. This boat is great as a tender and It can be matched easily with any of Newport Vessels electric trolling motors.
Why Should You Buy A Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat?
The 9ft Seascape inflatable boat is the perfect small size dinghy. Its size makes it the perfect boat to be used as a tender or to cruise around a bay or lake. It handles great because of its 18-inch tubes that gives it a stable and smooth ride at high speeds. The high-pressure drop stich air mat floor when inflated to the proper PSI becomes very rigid and firm. The air floor also provides a softer footing which is easy on the back. The 9ft Seascape is easy to inflate and deflate because of the air floor compared to the wood floor models. It also is easy to store when not in use because the air floor can simply be deflated and wrapped up like the boat itself.
Apart from the performance of the 9ft Seascape model inflatable boat the materials and construction used to create is boat is even more remarkable. At Newport Vessels we only use the highest quality imported PVC which make for longer lasting and durable boats. Many other PVC boat use Chinese PVC while the Seascape and all other Newport Vessels inflatables use Korean PVC material. The Korean PVC has UV protectants and flex additives that other cheaper made PVC does not have. To go along with our materials, our dinghies also use imported German adhesives that are specially made to avoid delamination, chemical corrosion damage, and adhesion breakdowns. Our inflatable boats only use the highest quality PVC materials and adhesives from top-notch suppliers to ensure we have great performance and long lasting boats.
DIMENSIONAL SPEC SHEET:
- 1100 Denier Korean PVC (.9mm)
- 18" Diameter Tubes
- Inflatable V-Keel
- Sealed Marine Plywood Transom
- High Pressure Air Floor (drop stitch fabric)
- High-Pressure Dropstitch Air Floor
- 2 Piece Oars and Attachments
- Aluminum Bench Seat
- Foot pump
- Boat Storage/Carrying Bag
- DMV Registration Paperwork (Mailed Separately)
- Owner's Manual for Air Floor Inflatable Boat
- Halkey-Roberts Valves
- Bimini Top Attachment D-Rings
- Self Bailing Drain Plug
- Double Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Grab Rope
- Double layered PVC on bottom of tubes
- Extra wear patch on tails for beaching
- Hot Air Welding Construction
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Inflatable boats sold as "Clearance" items are not covered by this warranty and will not be covered in the case of workmanship or defects. Clearance boats are sold As Is.