The best inflatable boat bow bag on the market!
This premium bag has been developed with a bow specific shape to maximize the use of space in your inflatable tender or rubber dinghy; letting you organize your gear, and keep belongings out of sun, rain and splash. Never leave a messy boat again when you use one of these bow storage bags, keep your life vests, anchor, or other equipment organized, and ready for the next adventure.
The bags durable polyester canvas exterior fabric, with PVC coated interior keeps your gear safe, and minimizes exposure to harsh salt water spray. The clear valuable pocket provides dry storage for electronics and valuables such as wallets and phones, while allowing you quick access. Waterproof SBS zippers keep contents secure and dry. Never worry about spilling drinks again with two mesh bottle holders. Secure straps lash the bag to your hull in seconds with quick-connect carabineers.
Inflatable Boat Bow Bag Features:
- Polyester canvas with PVC internal coating
- SBS waterproof zippers
- Stainless steel D-rings
- Adjustable straps with quick-connect carabiners
- Clear valuables pocket for phones, wallets, keys, maps
- Quick access pocket with drain rivet
- 2x mesh waterbottle pockets
- Mesh quick-access flap with hook & loop closure
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Fully installed width: 25 inches
- Fully installed length: 22 inches
- Fully installed Height: 14 inches
- Fits boat models: Fits most inflatable boat models.
- Fits all Newport Vessels models: Catalina, Baja, Newport, Del Mar, Dana, Seascape, Santa Cruz, & Carmel
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Inflatable Boat Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new inflatable boat and its accessories (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, improper assembly, or failed repair attempts.
- Use of an accessory or part neither manufactured nor sold by us.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- Improper protection against UV-light.
- Extended exposure to the elements; sun, water, moisture, or humidity.
- Newport Vessels inflatable products are manufactured with treated PVC materials. PVC material by nature (all brands & all models) will begin to breakdown, over-time, if left out in the elements. This warranty does not cover cases where products have been improperly protected against the elements for an extended duration. Please click here to view the difference between PVC and Hypalon.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- The customer must provide reasonable access to the product for warranty service by delivering the product for inspection to a dealer authorized to service the purchaser’s product. If a purchaser cannot deliver the product to such authorized dealer, the purchaser shall notify the company in writing. We shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice with Newport Vessels approval.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Purchase is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Purchase is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Inflatable boats sold as "Clearance" items are not covered by this warranty and will not be covered in the case of workmanship or defects. Clearance boats are sold As Is.