Are you submitting boat documents or a warranty claim and can't find your receipt? If you bought through Amazon, we can help you! Below are step by step instructions showing you how to get your receipt from your mobile device or your desktop. Please chose your device:
1) Go into your Amazon App and selection the 3 lines in the bottom right corner.
2) Select the option Orders.
3) Scroll through your orders to find the item you are looking for. There's a filter at the top that allows you to search by years if it's an older purchase.
4) Once you select the item, it will bring up some product and order information. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to locate Order Info. There you will select the option View order details.
5) This will bring you to your receipt of the order. Here you will find the order date, order number and price paid. There may be multiple items on this order, but if you can take screen shots of the order information and the product on the receipt, this will suffice. If you are requesting boat documents, please provide a picture showing the tax and subtotal.
1) Got to Amazon's website and make sure you are logged into your account. Once there, select Returns & Orders in the top right corner.
2) Find your order, then select View Invoice located right underneath the order number on the right hand side.
3) From this page, you can either take a screen shot, or you can click the Print this page for your records and save it as a PDF.
4) If you decide to save this as a PDF, there should be an option when your print menu shows up to Save as PDF. Then click the Save button
5) It will then prompt you to change the file name next to Save As, ask you Where you want to save your file and the Format. We recommend choosing a file name such as "Amazon Receipt - Newport Vessels"and then saving it to a location such as Downloads, Desktop or Document. Somewhere easy and convenient to locate it. We prefer PDF format when emailing to sending us your receipt, but we can also accept .jpg, .jpeg, or .png. Once finished, hit the save button.
If you are still having trouble getting your receipt, let our support team know and we would be happy to assist you in this process. You can call us at (866) 721-0002 or send us an email to email@example.com.