- Return, Refund, and Shipping Policy
Return, Refund, and Shipping Policy
show / hide sidebar
Newport Vessels is confident in the quality and craftsmanship of each boat, sup, and accessory that it produces. NV stands behind all of their products and offers all nv.com customers the ability to return all unused product within 7 days (from time of product arrival) for a refund minus the original shipping cost. After the 7 days, we do reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Any additional fees associated with a purchase will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Absolutely no refunds will be issued for used products or any products that not in their original and unused condition. Customers are responsible for all charge associated with return shipping. If an order has been canceled after the product has already been shipped, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from the approved final refund amount.
If you decide to return your boat, sup, or accessory for any reason please follow the below instructions:
- Email email@example.com to request a return authorization Number (RA#). The RA# must be clearly printed on the outside of each box or printed on the shipping label. Newport Vessels will refuse delivery of all packages whithout a valid RA#.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses.
- Purchase insurance from the shipping carrier for all merchandise being returned. Newport Vessels is not responsible for loss or damaged items during return transit.
- Customer is responsible for coordinating and paying for return shipment. FedEx is the recommended carrier for best, cheapest, and most reliable services. We do not recommend using, UPS or USPS, because in our experience these shipping providers are extremely unreliable for large (boat sized) packages.
- Upon receipt of return authorization, fully deflate the entire product using the provided footpump to remove all air, and repack the product in it's original packaging exactly how the item arrived. Click Here to view detailed deflation, repackaging, and storage information.
- Make sure the item is free of all debris, marks, and foot prints. Make sure all sheet plastic and foam is back in place exactly as arrived.
- If air remains in any of the boat or sup compartments, you will not be able to fold the product to fit in it's original box. You must use the provided pump to remove all air, and then quickly set the air valves to closed position to not allow the compartments to take on any air.
- Once boat is deflated to its original compact state and repacked in it's origianl carton, use heavy duty packaging tape, to securely close the package. Tape all seams to ensure a snug and problem free transport.
- Be sure to wite your tracking number down, and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org once the item ships.
If any products are returned; used, dirty, or in any condition other than it's original brand new condiiton, we refuse the right to deny the refund or charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original cost.
All returns must be shipped via FedEx Ground to the below listed address (ONLY AFTER AN RMA EMAIL HAS BEEN ISSUED):Newport Vessels15 Boutwell StreetSan Francsico, CA 94124
Absolutely no refunds will be issued for used products or any products that not in their oginal packaged and unused condition. All returned items must be unused and in their exact original condition.
Customers are responsible for all charge associated with return shipping. If an order has been canceled after the product has already been shipped, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from the approved final refund amount.
If any products are returned used, dirty, or in any condition other than it's original brand new condiiton, Newport Vessels reserves the right to deny the return/refund or charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original cost. Items that are returned in any condition other than the way the product was originally shipped (marks, debris, foot prints, packed incorrectly, etc.) will be charged this restocking fee.
All original shipments are made via FedEx Ground (shipments outside the Continental United States may be shipped by other carrier). All orders placed on www.newportvessels.com (for products that are in-stock) before 2 PM PST will ship out that same day. Upon shipment, the customer will be emailed a shipping confirmation which will include the shipments tracking number. It is the sole responsiblity of the customer to monitor the shipment of the order and to be sure the "ship to" address provided, is accurate and able to receive the shipment safely.
- It is the responsiblity of Newport Vessels to tender the package properly to FedEx, with the shipping address information provided by the customer.
- It is the responsiblity of FedEx to deliver the product to the exact address provided.
- It is the sole responsiblity of the customer to receive the shipment from FedEx. If the package is left at the customers door, the customer takes possesion and responsiblity for the product, once it is delivered.
We do ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. However, these orders can not be placed through the site. Please call us directly at 866-721-0002 for rates to your specific location.