Transom Launch Wheels allow the user to easily launch and retrieve a boat without assistance. They are extruded from high quality metals that have been CNC machined to fit, and treated for corrosion resistance. The transom mounting bracket includes 6 different positions for wheel leg angles, this provides adequate clearance for different boat designs, outboards, and tail tubes. Once the bracket is installed on the transom the wheels can be removed from the bracket by removing a cotter pin. These wheel sets work on most transom boats weighing less than 650lbs including inflatable boats, jon boats, row boats, and dinghy sail boats.INCLUDED IN KIT:
- 2x Launch Wheels
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
Note: Weight of boat and equipment can not exceed 650lbs.
Newport Branded Accessory Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Newport Branded Accessory (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If your product arrives in a badly damaged box, please notify Newport Vessels immediately. If the box has been opened during shipment, simply refuse delivery of the product by the delivery driver and it will be returned back to our warehouse so we can ship you a replacement.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Products purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Very well made. Top quality.
I was expecting some cheap, flimsy launch wheels. That's not what I received. These are rated at 600 lbs. capacity. I believe it. Thats double what other manufacturers rated theirs. The aluminum is very thick throughout. Especially the mounting plates. All the hardware is heavy duty. The dual spring loaded release buttons for the height adjustments, are large and easy to use. The whole thing says quality. The wheels are wobble free, and have quality hardware holding them on. They roll dead silent, and fast. And they're large. All the top adjustment and removal pins are nice and thick. They are quality stainless steel. You can tell I'm impressed with them. I looked at others available online, and were way cheaper. I was hesitant to spend this much on them, but after getting them, they're worth every penny. They're simply a quality set of launch wheels. The picture doesn't do them justice.
These wheels are a great idea and well made. Makes transporting my boat to the water easy. Very convenient how they flip up in the water.
Hi Cara, Thank you for the great feedback and photos! With the transom launch wheels, you can now transport your inflatable with ease. Best, NV Support
Well made launch wheels
The company was prompt, professional and accurate. The launch wheels appear to be well made.
fast, efficient service in processing my order
Great set of wheels
Who should have known that wheels should be on a boat but it sure makes a world of difference.