You received your tracking number from us and your order is on the way! However, as you have been closely monitoring your package you notice your tracking hasn't updated in about 3 days or that UPS states that your package is lost. What are the next steps?
UPS may notify you that they have lost your package. We are as bummed as you are if this has happened. This doesn't happen often with UPS, but it can still happen to anyone. Even if you have never had a lost package before. Please follow these steps:
- First and foremost, reach out to us to start a trace. This will trigger UPS to track down your package.
- Once a trace has started, it can take up to 8 days to search of it. If your tracking hasn't been updated in roughly 5 business days or 3 business days past expected delivery, we will assume it is lost and ship a replacement order for you. Then we'll deal with UPS on the backend so you don't have to worry about the original lost order.
- Patience. Unfortunately, tracking down a lost shipment can take time. We don't have any special privileges when it comes to tracking down a package with UPS just because we are a business. Their warehouses are large, extensive and tough to locate a missing package.
- Rejoice! Your package was either found by UPS and will be delivered soon, or we shipped out a replacement order. Your order will be delivered soon and we appreciate your patience.
DUE TO CURRENT EVENTS WITH COVID-19, EVERY SHIPPER HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING DELAYS. Currently, UPS is taking 1-2 business days after we ship your order to begin shipping it and updating your tracking information. Unfortunately, this is an issue with all shipping companies.
If you received confirmation that your order has shipped, but UPS hasn't stated they received your order with your tracking information:
- Please be patient due to the above reasons. We are just as excited as you are for your order, but UPS is currently overwhelmed and doing their best to keep up.
- If after 3 days you don't see any movement with your tracking information, please reach out to us and we will assist you. If you order was receiving updates and suddenly stopped for more than 3 business days, please read Order Lost steps above. We will follow a the same protocol.
- Fist bump. Your order has begun to move or we have shipped a replacement unit. You'll get your order soon and be able to enjoy the outdoors!
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We want to work with you to ensure you receive your order! Please let us know if you have any issues with your order.