This Pontoon Series trolling Motor is designed to be used on pontoon and deck boats. Durable and convenient for any family member to operate safely. The perfect motor for a leisure cruise on an electric only lake or for fishing with friends. The Bow Mount design allows for the most control and maneuverability on any deck boat. The Stern Mount is can conveniently be used with the other motors and doesn't take up any space in the bow of your craft.
This motor features a durable mount that can be bolted to nearly any sturdy, flat surface, a tilting and extendable tiller the user can easily control the boat from inside the deck fencing. This motor includes a 10 point LED battery meter a monitor the remaining battery life, 5 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds, and an efficient 3 blade propeller (10" diameter) for all day power. The 30 degree tiltable head allows more comfort for users as they customize the handle angle. This allows for operating the motor while casting, or sitting and waiting. These motors come standard with a 55" shaft ensuring that the propeller will reach optimal depth. With 5.5ft of battery cables you can rest easy knowing it can reach your battery.
- Pontoon Series Trolling Motor
- Drive-Pin, Washer, Tightening Nut and Spanner/Washer
- Circuit Breaker
- Deck Mount Bracket for extreme durability(Pontoon Trolling Motor Mount)
- 12V Deep Cycle or Marine Battery and charger with at least a 50 amp hour (ah) rating on the battery. Amp hours will determine the run time of the motor.
- 86lb Motor require 2 x 12V batteries connected in series.
- 9/32" drill bit
- Crescent Wrench
Trolling Motor Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new electric trolling motor (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.