The Inflatable Boat Underseat Bag from Newport Vessels is a great accessory for any rubber dinghy! We are excited to offer the best underseat bag for inflatable boats on the market, featuring premium canvas fabric, sturdy SBS zippers, and a comfortable foam seat pad.
The premium canvas and foam pad is comfortable when sitting, while storage compartments keeps the boat organized, and passengers safe with easy to access life vest storage. Featuring a life vest compartment, soda can holders, and a water-resistant valuable pocket with waterproof zipper, this is the best underseat bag available today, and is the perfect upgrade for your next trip on the water.
Made from durable polyester canvas with a internal PVC coating, the life vest storage compartment features integrated drain rivets and mesh vent, to keep safety gear dry and free from mildew. The padded carrying strap lets you easily transport gear to and from the dock. Organization pockets keep small items from getting lost in the boat while cruising across the water. A water resistant valuables pocket with SBS waterproof zipper keeps phones and wallets safe from spray and weather. Two mesh soda can pockets ensure you won't be scrubbing beer or soda off sticky floor boards after your next trip!
- Comfortable foam seat pad
- Constructed with durable polyester canvas fabric
- Life vest storage with drain rivets & air vent
- Electronics compartment with waterproof SBS zipper
- Small mesh compartment with SBS zipper closure
- 2x mesh water bottle holders
- Padded carrying strap
- Stainless steel D-rings w/ aluminum carabiners
- Fully installed length: 35 inches
- Fully installed Height: 14 inches
- Fits seat width: 9-11 inches
- Fits seat length: 26-38 inches
- Fits boat models: Fits most inflatable boat models.
- Fits ALL Newport Vessels model boats
Newport Branded Accessory Warranty
Two Year Limited Warranty - (Warranty is non-transferable)
- We guarantee that each new Newport Branded Accessory (hereinafter to be referred to as the “product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- If your product arrives in a badly damaged box, please notify Newport Vessels immediately. If the box has been opened during shipment, simply refuse delivery of the product by the delivery driver and it will be returned back to our warehouse so we can ship you a replacement.
- This warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, it does not apply to normal wear and tear, or to damage caused by:
- Neglect, abuse, accidents, theft, abnormal or improper use, or modification.
- Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Newport Vessels.
- Alteration or removal of parts.
- Commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential costs or expenses such as haul-out, launching, towing transport and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, waste of time or income losses, or other consequential damages.
- To obtain warranty service for the Product believed to be defective, the customer must provide reasonable access to the Product for warranty service by Shipping the Product for inspection to the Newport Vessels distribution center. The customer must include in the shipment, and proof of original purchase. We shall then arrange for the inspection, repair or replacement, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transport expenses and/or any other expenses associated with that service. Any product or part shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. Taking photographs and emailing them may suffice, contingent upon prior approval from a Newport Vessels manager.
- Newport Vessels' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy the malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Each Product is entitled to one warranty claim submission and approval, once the claim is processed and approved, the Product is no longer eligible for future warranty claims.
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers are not covered by this warranty such as 3rd party Amazon resellers, eBay resellers, or other liquidator.
- Products purchased as "Refurbished" or "Renewed" or "Used", are not subject to this warranty.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
Had seascape on box but hangs on floor - supposed to keep things up and dry!
I bought one of these for the front seat of our Baja. when I realized how handy & comfortable it is I came back for another. As usual, customer service was the best. More companies should use Newport's customer support system
I have owned several inflatable dinghys to use as tenders with my 2001 Catalina 310. By far, the Newport Vessels is the most stable, sturdy and safe boat I have ever owned. It also comes with lots of accessory rings and ropes for attaching a painter, tow rope, lifting sling and other accessories. They are quite simply "the best"
Great , very handy.
Easy to install. Fits perfectly and the seat cushions are popular with passengers.