The Railblaza Kayak Transom Kit is one of the most universally compatible kayak motor mounts available. It features a quick-clip on, clip-off release system, so you don't have to waste time taking it off, when you should be on the water!
This kit is the easiest and fastest way to mount your Newport Vessels Kayak Series motor on your kayak!
- The simplest way to mount a trolling motor to your kayak
- Quickly transition from motor to paddle
- Compatible with other Railblaza accessories
- All required hardware is included
Included In This Kit:
- Transom Mount
- 2x Railblaza StarPort HDs
- All mounting fasteners
- Assembly Instructions
Download installation instructions at the link below:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Railblaza Five Year Limited Warranty (Exclusions Apply)
RAILBLAZA will repair or replace faulty RAILBLAZA product at its sole discretion, no cover is given for any other loss resulting from the use of any RAILBLAZA product even when used in accordance with published instructions or video guides.
The warranty does not cover product alterations, abuse, incorrect use or any use outside that stated in the published instructions or video guides. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, and covers defective materials and workmanship only.
The warranty period on RAILBLAZA products are on a product by product basis and starts at the time of the Product's original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period. The warranty period is 5 years unless stated below;
- Navigation lights – 2 years
- Flexible parts – e.g. SandTrakz Wheels, rubber retaining straps – 2 years
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original first end-user of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user.
To claim a warranty the customer must produce proof of purchase being invoice or similar document. The customer must also present the defective product for evaluation by RAILBLAZA, any costs associated with the return of the product are to be borne by the customer, in most cases digital photo’s or video is enough to make the assessment on.
RAILBLAZA reserves the right to decide how the assessment is made, and to hold warranty until the defective product has been assessed. In normal obvious defective product situations, the retailer may give replacement on the spot then make the claim on RAILBLAZA, this will be at the retailer’s discretion.
Please, in the first instance, contact the retailer you purchased the product from, RAILBLAZA Ltd will assist with warranty claims if the customer cannot resolve the issue with the retailer, or if a technical opinion on validity of the warranty claim is required.
Newport Vessels Owners Manuals and Safety Information
- Boat - Wood Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Boat - Air Floor Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- NV Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Kayak Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- X Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- L Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- Pontoon Series - Trolling Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- NK 180 - Kayak Motor - Owners Manual - PDF
- SUP - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- Smart Battery Box - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
- 12V Pulse Smart Battery Charger - Owners Manual & Safety Information - PDF
Newport Vessels Instructions
- Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels Instructions - PDF
- Pontoon Motor And Mount Installation - PDF
- Boat Air Leak & Transom Repair Instructions - PDF
- Valve Air Leak & Replacement Instructions - PDF
- Davit Mounting Instructions - PDF
- Repairing and Replacing Oar Lock Pads Instructions - PDF
- Canopy Installation Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
- Smart Battery Box Meter Operating Instructions - PDF
- Example Boat Registration Docs - PDF
This was easy to install and seems very secure. I purchased this to replace a different style motor mount and am extremely happy I did. It's easily adjustable to fit most kayaks and gives the motor a great base to hold on to. I do suggest adding a ballast to the other side of the rail to help balance the weight of the motor though.
Overall quality is wonderful all my parts were there the fit is fantastic on my pelican catch 100, I can't wait to receive the Newport vessel trolling motor my shoulder is shot so Time t hangup the paddling and spend more time casting.
Not easy to balance out
Good product it was just hard getting the balance issue worked out because some of the screws you can not get to once it is mounted to the kayak other than that it works great
The Rail Blaza mounting system has to be braced on the Hobie Kayak, (Pro Angler), there is too much torque from this motor, (55lbs)thrust), to rely on the mounting hardware currently supplied with the bar. I installed a brace, port, and starboard sides of the bar, (Bar is mounted directly behind the seat with bracing on the aft side only). Now very little twisting of the Rail Blaza mount. Getting 7-8 miles per hour out of the boat. expect a little more when I get the cassette plug for the boat to replace the peddles. Highly recommend this product, materials are top-shelf. easy to install easy to adjust. This unit will last you a very long time.